Default I apologise in advance...

On Aug 25, 6:30*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
but this is just too stupid to pass on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efNdI8uzWN8

A naked guy walks into a bar with a pair of jumper cables wrapped
around his neck and orders a Scotch and soda. The bartender says,
"O.K., but don't start anything."

A Frenchman walks into a bar and he has a parrot on his shoulder. The
parrot is wearing a baseball cap. And the bartender says, "Hey, that's
neat — where did you get that?" And the parrot says, "France — they've
got millions of them there."

A blind man walks into a bar, grabs his dog by its hind legs, and
swung him around in a circle. The bartender says, "Hey buddy, what are
you doing?" And the blind man says, "Don't mind me, I'm just looking
around."

Senior Member

wrote:

but this is just too stupid to pass on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efNdI8uzWN8

A naked guy walks into a bar with a pair of jumper cables wrapped
around his neck and orders a Scotch and soda. The bartender says,
"O.K., but don't start anything."

A Frenchman walks into a bar and he has a parrot on his shoulder. The
parrot is wearing a baseball cap. And the bartender says, "Hey, that's
neat — where did you get that?" And the parrot says, "France — they've
got millions of them there."

A blind man walks into a bar, grabs his dog by its hind legs, and
swung him around in a circle. The bartender says, "Hey buddy, what are
you doing?" And the blind man says, "Don't mind me, I'm just looking
around."

Not really a joke, but the funniest line I ever heard in a bar was
when I ran a small town place here in CT.. One of the more friendly
girls from town was getting a little bawdy with a few of the other
guys and gals and someone asked her "do you smoke after sex". Whithout
hesitation she looked down, waved her hand a couple times over her lap
and said, "Uh, I dunno' I never looked" True story... had the place
on the floor..

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
but this is just too stupid to pass on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efNdI8uzWN8

Ed was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
really angry.

She told him, "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway
that goes from 0 to 200 in less then 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE!!"

The next morning Ed got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway. Confused, the wife put on
her robe and ran out to the driveway, and brought the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Ed has been missing since Friday.

Courtesy of: http://www.joke-of-the-day.com/jokes...ersary-mistake

wrote:
On Aug 25, 7:32 pm, DownTime wrote:
Mike wrote:
I made it thru 1 minute before I thought my head would explode...
--Mike
but this is just too stupid to pass on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efNdI8uzWN8
you lasted way longer than i did.

I saw the title and hit the x.. how long did you last?

About 2 notes into the first act. Maybe I couldn't actually believe its
a real competition, then it hit me.