BoatBanter.com

-   -   I apologise in advance... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/97386-i-apologise-advance.html)

Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] August 25th 08 11:30 PM

I apologise in advance...

but this is just too stupid to pass on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efNdI8uzWN8

Tim August 25th 08 11:42 PM

I apologise in advance...

On Aug 25, 5:30 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
but this is just too stupid to pass on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efNdI8uzWN8

comment left.

Mike[_10_] August 26th 08 12:25 AM

I apologise in advance...

I made it thru 1 minute before I thought my head would explode...

--Mike

DownTime[_2_] August 26th 08 12:32 AM

I apologise in advance...

Mike wrote:
I made it thru 1 minute before I thought my head would explode...

--Mike

but this is just too stupid to pass on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efNdI8uzWN8

you lasted way longer than i did.

Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] August 26th 08 12:32 AM

I apologise in advance...

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:25:39 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

I made it thru 1 minute before I thought my head would explode...

Two blueberry muffins were baking in an oven when one muffin says to
the other muffin - "Boy, it's hot in here."

The other muffin looks shocked and says "Holy Crap - a talking
blueberry!!"

Hello? Is this on? Hello?

[email protected] August 26th 08 12:32 AM

I apologise in advance...

On Aug 25, 7:32*pm, DownTime wrote:
Mike wrote:
I made it thru 1 minute before I thought my head would explode...

--Mike

.. .
but this is just too stupid to pass on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efNdI8uzWN8

you lasted way longer than i did.

I saw the title and hit the x.. how long did you last?

[email protected] August 26th 08 12:59 AM

I apologise in advance...

On Aug 25, 7:32*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:25:39 -0700, "Mike" wrote:
I made it thru 1 minute before I thought my head would explode...

Two blueberry muffins were baking in an oven when one muffin says to
the other muffin - "Boy, it's hot in here."

The other muffin looks shocked and says "Holy Crap - a talking
blueberry!!"

Hello? *Is this on? *Hello?

A traveling salesman is going down the road and his car breaks down.
He asks a local farmer if he can spend the night. The farmer says he
can but he only has one bed and the salesman will have to share a room
with his son, the salesman says "ooops, wrong joke", and heads on down
the road...

Tim August 26th 08 03:43 AM

I apologise in advance...

wrote:

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:25:39 -0700, "Mike" wrote:
I made it thru 1 minute before I thought my head would explode...

Two blueberry muffins were baking in an oven when one muffin says to
the other muffin - "Boy, it's hot in here."

The other muffin looks shocked and says "Holy Crap - a talking
blueberry!!"

Hello? Is this on? Hello?

A traveling salesman is going down the road and his car breaks down.
He asks a local farmer if he can spend the night. The farmer says he
can but he only has one bed and the salesman will have to share a room
with his son, the salesman says "ooops, wrong joke", and heads on down
the road...

Gov. Rod (or is it " ROB") Blagojevich of Illinois, set out to build a
dog house for the state mascot, so he gets bids from three
contractors.

The first guy from down state bid $900.00. When asked haw he arrived
at that figure, the contractor said "$400.00 for materials, $400 for
union Labor, and $100.00 is my profit."

OK, So then he gets a contractor from Kentucky who gives a bid for
$700.00. When asked why so much cheaper, the Kentuckian said $400.00
for material, and $300.00 labor and profit after all... "We ain't got
no Union to put up with."

OK, so next the gov. gets a bid from a contractor from Cook County
(Chicago) who puts in an obnoxious bid of $2700.00.

The Gov. asked why such an enormous fee! The contractor then said, "
Hey! look at the big picture. a thousand for you, a thousand for me,
and we'll get the guy from Kentucky to build it...."

Done deal....

?;^ Q

Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] August 26th 08 11:25 AM

I apologise in advance...

wrote:

[...]

Sounds like John Rowland. :)

Or, now that I think about it, Tony Rezko.

DownTime[_2_] August 26th 08 07:09 PM

I apologise in advance...

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:25:39 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

I made it thru 1 minute before I thought my head would explode...

Two blueberry muffins were baking in an oven when one muffin says to
the other muffin - "Boy, it's hot in here."

The other muffin looks shocked and says "Holy Crap - a talking
blueberry!!"

Hello? Is this on? Hello?

A duck walks into a bar and asks: "Got any Bread?"

Barman says: "No."

Duck says: "Got any bread?"

Barman says: "No."

Duck says: "Got any bread?"

Barman says: "No, we have no bread."

Duck says: "Got any bread?"

Barman says: "No, we haven't got any bread!"

Duck says: "Got any bread?"

Barman says: "No, are you deaf?! We haven't got any bread, and if you
ask me again and I'll nail your dang beak to the bar you irritating dang
duck!"

Duck says: "Got any nails?"

Barman says: "No"

Duck says: "Got any bread?