[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default I apologise in advance...

On Aug 26, 2:17*pm, wrote:
On Aug 25, 6:30*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

but this is just too stupid to pass on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efNdI8uzWN8

A naked guy walks into a bar with a pair of jumper cables wrapped
around his neck and orders a Scotch and soda. The bartender says,
"O.K., but don't start anything."

A Frenchman walks into a bar and he has a parrot on his shoulder. The
parrot is wearing a baseball cap. And the bartender says, "Hey, that's
neat — where did you get that?" And the parrot says, "France — they've
got millions of them there."

A blind man walks into a bar, grabs his dog by its hind legs, and
swung him around in a circle. The bartender says, "Hey buddy, what are
you doing?" And the blind man says, "Don't mind me, I'm just looking
around."

Not really a joke, but the funniest line I ever heard in a bar was
when I ran a small town place here in CT.. One of the more friendly
girls from town was getting a little bawdy with a few of the other
guys and gals and someone asked her "do you smoke after sex". Whithout
hesitation she looked down, waved her hand a couple times over her lap
and said, "Uh, I dunno' I never looked" True story... had the place
on the floor..