Default How much does $5000 buy for a boat

I am new to boats. Thank you all for your help with the Q's on the Invader
boat.
So now I am wondering how much of a boat can a person get for $5000. I am
looking for a motor boat, inboard or outboard. Between 16-21 ft or
thereabouts. Open bow.
So what year of a boat should I be getting for that kind of money?
Thanks again for your help

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 12:50:10 GMT, "stevefrench"
wrote:

I am new to boats. Thank you all for your help with the Q's on the Invader
boat.
So now I am wondering how much of a boat can a person get for $5000. I am
looking for a motor boat, inboard or outboard. Between 16-21 ft or
thereabouts. Open bow.
So what year of a boat should I be getting for that kind of money?
Thanks again for your help

I went online to get some ideas. You may try here, with the criteria you've
given, and get some ideas:

http://tinyurl.com/64to5a

I used a price range from $4000 to $6000. Try it for your area.