Default Good Morning Squids!!!

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 08:40:20 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall,
Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 05:18:43 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Aug 24, 7:01 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in messagenews:ski2b4dnd8seruapkv6fqjus3emdjqicfg@4ax .com...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkVVVFGZkyY
Well, that's an eye opener. Amazing how it still affects me. Thanks.

And now, a version for Harry, our resident high-brow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rglSd...eature=related

Eisboch
Oh, my mistake. I thought you had this planned for Harry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpKRd...eature=related

my bad....

MUST. NOT. LAUGH. :)

I have to ask if you know what your new nickname "Brownie' means? It
doesn't make any sense to me, so I thought it must be a personal joke
between you two. I know a "Brownie" is a girl scout, a tasty chocolate
pastry and a mythical troll like creature, who comes out at night and
cleans your home, but none of them make sense. If it is a mythical
creature who cleans house, do you want to come down for a long visit?

Didn't Harry make some 'brown nosing' accusations here a while back? That
was what I thought he meant.

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 08:58:40 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"John H." salmonremovebait@gmaildotcom wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 08:01:17 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkVVVFGZkyY

Well, that's an eye opener. Amazing how it still affects me. Thanks.

And now, a version for Harry, our resident high-brow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rglSd...eature=related

Eisboch

That was horrible.

It certainly was, Ollie.

Eisboch

That guy 'lessthanthrees' has a bunch posted. They're all horrible.

But, you're right. They are much more highbrow and therefore appreciable by
certain segments of the population.

wrote:

[...]

I have no idea. I'm sure that in Harry's tortured zombie-robot mind
it has some relevance to an imagined slight or insult to him
personally. Or because I won't deal with him until after November
elections are over - a different form of attention deficit disorder in
which the victim craves attention and will do whatever it takes to
obtain it.

I could care less to tell the truth. Harry is a minor intellect
limited in scope to the copy/paste method of discourse rather than
original thought - it takes a lot of mental energy to comtemplate the
parameters of an issue, work out the general paradigms, develop an
independent train of tought and present it in a fashion that is
understandable, cogent and acticluate. Much easier to cut/paste and
present parroting another's hard work rather than develop his own.

He can be fun to talk to, but the base miswire in his personality does
not allow for long term friendly relationships because the very second
one engages another for any length of time, or thwarts Harry's
attempts to appear a vital part of the social organization surrounding
any endeavor, he starts his attempts to regain lost attention by
creating situations where he gets negative attention - to him, even
negative attention is good.

But I digress.

Ask him - I'm sure he will be more than willing to tell you. It
probably will be more negative than positive, but that's what you get
with brain damaged personalities.

wrote:

[...]

I have no idea. Harry doesn't like the job Chuck did moderating, he was
too easy. Harry doesn't like the job SWS did he was too tough. He now
is telling Gene how to run his server, and my guess is Gene won't do a
particularly good job either.

The funny thing is all of the forum Harry lists as a quality, well
moderated forums, he very rarely makes any posts. He had a great
opportunity to meet up at the Parker Chesapeake Bay Rendezvous, but
instead of going, he resorted to stealing someone else's photos and
"talking" about how great the Rendezvous was. It was obvious that the
photos were not his, the sky was not blown out and the person spent a
little time with his composition.

Jim Jim is offline

"Eisboch" wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkVVVFGZkyY

Well, that's an eye opener. Amazing how it still affects me. Thanks.

And now, a version for Harry, our resident high-brow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rglSd...eature=related

Eisboch

Now that's pathetic. Here's what Harry salutes.
http://uk.encarta.msn.com/media_4615...nd_anthem.html

Jim Jim is offline

news

wrote:

[...]

Here's my mental image of Harry surrounded by all of his friends while on
vacation in Costa Rica.
http://i38.tinypic.com/2ue2wpt.jpg

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 09:05:42 -0400, Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall,
Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. wrote:

Harry would want everyone but Harry, Don and JimH moderated out of the
forum and then they could high five each other while they made insults
about everyone else. Once that happened, Harry would need to pick on
someone new. Since Don is the best little puppy dog anyone could ask
for, my guess is JimH would take the brunt of Harry's abuse. After all,
he does live in Cleveland and boats in Lake Erie.

Funny, my Mom always said it took two to fight. Harry is definitely not
without blame, but then, he does seem to provide several other posters
here a reason for living.

wrote:

[...]

You missed your calling, you should have been a social worker or a
psychologist.

news

wrote:

[...]

He does have a nice tan.

Good Morning Thom Stewart ASA 1 February 14th 07 05:35 PM
Well...good morning.... Capt. Rob ASA 2 December 5th 05 03:47 PM
Good Morning Starshine, er...Tom! John H General 2 June 28th 05 02:46 AM
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE Thom Stewart ASA 15 April 25th 05 06:00 PM