John H.[_6_] John H.[_6_] is offline

Default Good Morning Squids!!!

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 08:40:20 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall,
Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 05:18:43 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Aug 24, 7:01 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in messagenews:ski2b4dnd8seruapkv6fqjus3emdjqicfg@4ax .com...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkVVVFGZkyY
Well, that's an eye opener. Amazing how it still affects me. Thanks.

And now, a version for Harry, our resident high-brow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rglSd...eature=related

Eisboch
Oh, my mistake. I thought you had this planned for Harry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpKRd...eature=related

my bad....

MUST. NOT. LAUGH. :)

I have to ask if you know what your new nickname "Brownie' means? It
doesn't make any sense to me, so I thought it must be a personal joke
between you two. I know a "Brownie" is a girl scout, a tasty chocolate
pastry and a mythical troll like creature, who comes out at night and
cleans your home, but none of them make sense. If it is a mythical
creature who cleans house, do you want to come down for a long visit?

Didn't Harry make some 'brown nosing' accusations here a while back? That
was what I thought he meant.