Default Good Morning Squids!!!

wrote:
On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 08:40:20 -0400, Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall,
Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. wrote:

I have to ask if you know what your new nickname "Brownie' means? It
doesn't make any sense to me, so I thought it must be a personal joke
between you two. I know a "Brownie" is a girl scout, a tasty chocolate
pastry and a mythical troll like creature, who comes out at night and
cleans your home, but none of them make sense. If it is a mythical
creature who cleans house, do you want to come down for a long visit?

I think he was referring to GWB commending Michael Brown on his "great
job" during Katrina.

Maybe so, but it still isn't funny or appropriate. I know there is no
way in Hell, i would want to try to moderate this motley crew. It is a
no win situation.

Harry would want everyone but Harry, Don and JimH moderated out of the
forum and then they could high five each other while they made insults
about everyone else. Once that happened, Harry would need to pick on
someone new. Since Don is the best little puppy dog anyone could ask
for, my guess is JimH would take the brunt of Harry's abuse. After all,
he does live in Cleveland and boats in Lake Erie.