BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Good Morning Squids!!!

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 08:40:20 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC,
STP. " wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 05:18:43 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Aug 24, 7:01 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in messagenews:ski2b4dnd8seruapkv6fqjus3emdjqicfg@4ax .com...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkVVVFGZkyY
Well, that's an eye opener. Amazing how it still affects me. Thanks.

And now, a version for Harry, our resident high-brow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rglSd...eature=related

Eisboch
Oh, my mistake. I thought you had this planned for Harry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpKRd...eature=related

my bad....
MUST. NOT. LAUGH. :)

I have to ask if you know what your new nickname "Brownie' means? It
doesn't make any sense to me, so I thought it must be a personal joke
between you two. I know a "Brownie" is a girl scout, a tasty chocolate
pastry and a mythical troll like creature, who comes out at night and
cleans your home, but none of them make sense. If it is a mythical
creature who cleans house, do you want to come down for a long visit?

I have no idea. I'm sure that in Harry's tortured zombie-robot mind
it has some relevance to an imagined slight or insult to him
personally. Or because I won't deal with him until after November
elections are over - a different form of attention deficit disorder in
which the victim craves attention and will do whatever it takes to
obtain it.

I could care less to tell the truth. Harry is a minor intellect
limited in scope to the copy/paste method of discourse rather than
original thought - it takes a lot of mental energy to comtemplate the
parameters of an issue, work out the general paradigms, develop an
independent train of tought and present it in a fashion that is
understandable, cogent and acticluate. Much easier to cut/paste and
present parroting another's hard work rather than develop his own.

He can be fun to talk to, but the base miswire in his personality does
not allow for long term friendly relationships because the very second
one engages another for any length of time, or thwarts Harry's
attempts to appear a vital part of the social organization surrounding
any endeavor, he starts his attempts to regain lost attention by
creating situations where he gets negative attention - to him, even
negative attention is good.

But I digress.

Ask him - I'm sure he will be more than willing to tell you. It
probably will be more negative than positive, but that's what you get
with brain damaged personalities.

You missed your calling, you should have been a social worker or a
psychologist.