HK HK is offline

Default A Modest Proposal for...Gene

It's reasonable to ask how you are filtering, but I don't think it
reasonable to allow posters to whine repeatedly about how the posts of
folks they don't like appear on your server.

Suggestion...after the third complaint from a poster about another
poster's posts appearing, block the whiner. :)
Jim Jim is offline

"hk" wrote in message
.com...
It's reasonable to ask how you are filtering, but I don't think it
reasonable to allow posters to whine repeatedly about how the posts of
folks they don't like appear on your server.

Suggestion...after the third complaint from a poster about another
poster's posts appearing, block the whiner. :)

Great idea harry. You've exceeded that threshold several times over. What
shall we do with you?

hk wrote:
It's reasonable to ask how you are filtering, but I don't think it
reasonable to allow posters to whine repeatedly about how the posts of
folks they don't like appear on your server.

Suggestion...after the third complaint from a poster about another
poster's posts appearing, block the whiner. :)

You really do like to try to control moderators.

On Aug 22, 11:18*am, hk wrote:
It's reasonable to ask how you are filtering, but I don't think it
reasonable to allow posters to whine repeatedly about how the posts of
folks they don't like appear on your server.

Suggestion...after the third complaint from a poster about another
poster's posts appearing, block the whiner. * :)

You'll be the first to go, especially with your name calling.

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 11:47:34 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC,
STP. " wrote:

hk wrote:
It's reasonable to ask how you are filtering, but I don't think it
reasonable to allow posters to whine repeatedly about how the posts of
folks they don't like appear on your server.

Suggestion...after the third complaint from a poster about another
poster's posts appearing, block the whiner. :)

You really do like to try to control moderators.

Harry only wants to talk to those who would patronize him, everyone
else is an idiot.. Once he gets involved in a thread, it's pretty much
shot.. save the one or two who he looks up to.
HK HK is offline

STP. " wrote:

hk wrote:
It's reasonable to ask how you are filtering, but I don't think it
reasonable to allow posters to whine repeatedly about how the posts of
folks they don't like appear on your server.

Suggestion...after the third complaint from a poster about another
poster's posts appearing, block the whiner. :)

You really do like to try to control moderators.

Harry only wants to talk to those who would patronize him, everyone
else is an idiot.. Once he gets involved in a thread, it's pretty much
shot.. save the one or two who he looks up to.

Perhaps you ought to consider posting a few boating-related topics over
at Chuck's.

On Aug 22, 11:49*am, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 22, 11:18 am, hk wrote:
It's reasonable to ask how you are filtering, but I don't think it
reasonable to allow posters to whine repeatedly about how the posts of
folks they don't like appear on your server.

Suggestion...after the third complaint from a poster about another
poster's posts appearing, block the whiner. * :)

You'll be the first to go, especially with your name calling.

I believe you are #1 in the whining list, eh?

Name ONE THING I've whined about, you lying piece of crap....eh?

STP. " wrote:

hk wrote:
It's reasonable to ask how you are filtering, but I don't think it
reasonable to allow posters to whine repeatedly about how the posts of
folks they don't like appear on your server.

Suggestion...after the third complaint from a poster about another
poster's posts appearing, block the whiner. :)

You really do like to try to control moderators.

Tried the same crap with me.
HK HK is offline

STP. " wrote:

hk wrote:
It's reasonable to ask how you are filtering, but I don't think it
reasonable to allow posters to whine repeatedly about how the posts of
folks they don't like appear on your server.

Suggestion...after the third complaint from a poster about another
poster's posts appearing, block the whiner. :)

You really do like to try to control moderators.

Tried the same crap with me.

Yeah, you showed everyone...that's why you're averaging about one post
every two or three days where you "moderate." Good job, Brownie.