Default Which is funnier...

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 12:09:15 -0400, RPSIII wrote:

DownTime wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
And why?

1 - Two cannibals are eating a clown and one says to the other - "Does
this taste funny to you?"

2 - Two cannibals are eating clams and one says to the other - "Does
this taste funny to you?"

In case you are wondering, I have $100 riding on which one is funnier.
It's a long story - suffice to say that one of my best friends and I
have a "great debate" going about it.

Knowing you as I think I do, and admittedly we've never met, I think you
are going with #2. Reason being, the cannibals must think it odd to be
eating something that was NOT human.

You are correct, but for anyone else, Number 1 is definitely funnier.

Thus showing a complete lack of common sense and your humor
proclivities is mostly where you sit.

Clams are much funnier than clowns.

DownTime wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
And why?

1 - Two cannibals are eating a clown and one says to the other - "Does
this taste funny to you?"

2 - Two cannibals are eating clams and one says to the other - "Does
this taste funny to you?"

In case you are wondering, I have $100 riding on which one is funnier.
It's a long story - suffice to say that one of my best friends and I
have a "great debate" going about it.
Knowing you as I think I do, and admittedly we've never met, I think you
are going with #2. Reason being, the cannibals must think it odd to be
eating something that was NOT human.

You are correct, but for anyone else, Number 1 is definitely funnier.

Thus showing a complete lack of common sense and your humor
proclivities is mostly where you sit.

Clams are much funnier than clowns.

If you are calling me an ass, or saying that my sense of humor is up my
ass, you are probably correct on both points. Still, Clowns are much
funnier.

By the way, can you imagine the first person who opened a claim or
oyster and said, ''mmmmmm I wonder what this tastes like".

He had to have been one hunger dude.

DownTime wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
And why?

1 - Two cannibals are eating a clown and one says to the other - "Does
this taste funny to you?"

2 - Two cannibals are eating clams and one says to the other - "Does
this taste funny to you?"

In case you are wondering, I have $100 riding on which one is funnier.
It's a long story - suffice to say that one of my best friends and I
have a "great debate" going about it.

Knowing you as I think I do, and admittedly we've never met, I think you
are going with #2. Reason being, the cannibals must think it odd to be
eating something that was NOT human.

You are correct, but for anyone else, Number 1 is definitely funnier.

Thus showing a complete lack of common sense and your humor
proclivities is mostly where you sit.

Clams are much funnier than clowns.

Only when they are singing and dancing.

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 22:17:36 -0700, "Calif Bill"

.. .

DownTime wrote:
[...]

That's raisins - dancing and singing raisins.

From California - where else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhIvB...eature=related

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 23:10:03 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall,
Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "

DownTime wrote:
[...]

That was funnier than either of the cannibal choices.

DownTime wrote:
[...]

the truth is always funny.

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:14:43 -0700, "Calif Bill"

.. .

DownTime wrote:
[...]

From California - where else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhIvB...eature=related

Clams
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUANmtaY1lQ

Raisins.

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:14:43 -0700, "Calif Bill"

. ..
On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 22:17:36 -0700, "Calif Bill"

m...

DownTime wrote:
[...]

From California - where else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhIvB...eature=related

Clams
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUANmtaY1lQ

Raisins.

Yes. As a kid I remember fields of raisins in the Sun. I think I still
have a drying tray out in the shed. They sun dried the raisins after sun
drying apricots. Now it is all sanitary, hydrocarbon fired dryers.