Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default Which is funnier...

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:14:43 -0700, "Calif Bill"

. ..
On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 22:17:36 -0700, "Calif Bill"

m...
On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 12:09:15 -0400, RPSIII wrote:

DownTime wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
And why?

1 - Two cannibals are eating a clown and one says to the other -
"Does
this taste funny to you?"

2 - Two cannibals are eating clams and one says to the other -
"Does
this taste funny to you?"

In case you are wondering, I have $100 riding on which one is
funnier.
It's a long story - suffice to say that one of my best friends and
have a "great debate" going about it.

Knowing you as I think I do, and admittedly we've never met, I think
you
are going with #2. Reason being, the cannibals must think it odd to
be
eating something that was NOT human.

You are correct, but for anyone else, Number 1 is definitely funnier.

Thus showing a complete lack of common sense and your humor
proclivities is mostly where you sit.

Clams are much funnier than clowns.

Only when they are singing and dancing.

That's raisins - dancing and singing raisins.

From California - where else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhIvB...eature=related

Clams
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUANmtaY1lQ

Raisins.

Yes. As a kid I remember fields of raisins in the Sun. I think I still
have a drying tray out in the shed. They sun dried the raisins after sun
drying apricots. Now it is all sanitary, hydrocarbon fired dryers.