Default Heh heh heh - They've Seen the Light!

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 16:03:49 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I am gonna' like this agent thing...

I told you that a freakin' year ago.

Dumbass... :)
HK HK is offline

Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 08:41:30 -0700 (PDT), camacdonaldiii
wrote:

Yes, the way his neighbor, whith whom I was transacting a little
business, described him, it has to be our Harry. I will not repeat
what he told me, but it was not complimentary, to say the least.

That's easy to believe.

Perhaps you could post the URL for the lat lon co-ordinates of the
"neighbor" on Google Maps, something like this:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=38%C2%B048.1110'N%2C%2076%C2%B031.046 8'W&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

or

http://tinyurl.com/6cgyle

My neighbor? Now that's a laugh.

--
Join the growing number of Republicans putting country ahead of party by
voting for Barack Obama!
RMR RMR is offline

wrote:

I am gonna' like this agent thing...

I told you that a freakin' year ago.

Dumbass... :)

You probably did.. But when I am around you I am too busy wondering if
yer' gonna' knock me out, to listen..

Besides, I wasn't ready for a "plonk" file yet, then..

Hurray Beer!
HK HK is offline

wrote:

wrote:
Yes, the way his neighbor, whith whom I was transacting a little
business, described him, it has to be our Harry. I will not repeat
what he told me, but it was not complimentary, to say the least.
That's easy to believe.
Perhaps you could post the URL for the lat lon co-ordinates of the
"neighbor" on Google Maps, something like this:
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=38%C2%B048.1110'N%2C%2076%C2%B031...
or
http://tinyurl.com/6cgyle
That's tempting, but probably would not be prudent. Suffice it to say
that our Harry lives in a middle to lower-middle class neighborhood
with small lots in a house that is undistinguished except for the
tacky front yard.- Hide quoted text -

Good call... I know exactly where Harry lives, but "Vegas rules"
apply. What happens off line, stays.... well, you know. No use
tempting good people to do stupid things...

Get with Gene. Try his setup. Read Wrecked.boats, crap free.... or at
least, crap lite

Your new bud cama is full of schitt. He hasn't a clue where I live.

wrote:

I am gonna' like this agent thing...

I told you that a freakin' year ago.

Dumbass... :)

You probably did.. But when I am around you I am too busy wondering if
yer' gonna' knock me out, to listen..

Besides, I wasn't ready for a "plonk" file yet, then..

Hurray Beer!

If anything, justwait's posts are dumber than usual.

--
Join the growing number of Republicans putting country ahead of party by
voting for Barack Obama!

He says you don't have a clue to where he lives... sounds like a challenge
to me. harry is the first to bash someone for being anonymous on usenet, so
I'm sure he won't mind if you post the coordinates of where you "think" he
lives!

What do ya say?

--Mike

"camacdonaldiii" wrote in message
wrote:

Yes, the way his neighbor, whith whom I was transacting a little
business, described him, it has to be our Harry. I will not repeat
what he told me, but it was not complimentary, to say the least.

That's easy to believe.

Perhaps you could post the URL for the lat lon co-ordinates of the
"neighbor" on Google Maps, something like this:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=38%C2%B048.1110'N%2C%2076%C2%B031...

or

http://tinyurl.com/6cgyle

My neighbor? Now that's a laugh.

--
Join the growing number of Republicans putting country ahead of party by
voting for Barack Obama!- Hide quoted text -

I would disown them too, Harry, if they they talked about me like they
did you. They knew all about your labor union connections and your
"problems."