HK HK is offline

Default Heh heh heh - They've Seen the Light!

Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 08:41:30 -0700 (PDT), camacdonaldiii
wrote:

Yes, the way his neighbor, whith whom I was transacting a little
business, described him, it has to be our Harry. I will not repeat
what he told me, but it was not complimentary, to say the least.

That's easy to believe.

Perhaps you could post the URL for the lat lon co-ordinates of the
"neighbor" on Google Maps, something like this:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=38%C2%B048.1110'N%2C%2076%C2%B031.046 8'W&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

or

http://tinyurl.com/6cgyle

My neighbor? Now that's a laugh.

--
Join the growing number of Republicans putting country ahead of party by
voting for Barack Obama!