Default Heh heh heh - They've Seen the Light!

On Aug 13, 9:28*am, hk wrote:
Poll: Obama leads among Christians
Posted at 11:09 AM on August 12, 2008 by Tom Scheck (2 Comments)

A poll by the Barna Group, a Christian polling and resarch organization
says Democrat Barack Obama maintains a nine point lead over Republican
John McCain among Christians. The poll finds that the race is tightening.

Among the key findings -

* * *1) Of the 18 faith groups identified in the polls, McCain is only
leading among evangelicals and it's a narrow lead. Obama leads among the
other 17 faith groups identified including the born again vote (Barna
notes that would mark the first time in more than two decades that the
born again vote has swung toward the Democratic candidate.

* * *2) McCain has a narrow lead among evangelicals but a third say
they're undecided and McCain's support is weakening among the group:

* * *While some Christian voters seem to be questioning their early
support for Obama, the McCain candidacy does not seem to be gaining
momentum among evangelicals. Since June, the current level of support
Sen. McCain has among evangelical voters has declined significantly
(dropping from 78% to 61%).

The poll found that the Christian perspective is similar to that of the
general voting public. Here are some interesting tidbits from George Barna:

* * *-- When comparing the dimensions on which each candidate stands out
in the eyes of voters, Sen. Obama emerged as the candidate of new ideas,
for being black (mentioned as their reason for supporting him by 9%),
for being different from George Bush (9%), and for his positions on
health care (9%). In each case, the percentage of people naming those
reasons substantially exceeded the percentage that identified those as
reasons for their support of the Republican candidate.

* * *Similarly, Sen. McCain stood out as being more likely to gain
support related to his experience, knowing what the nation needs, for
his position on taxes (9%), for being conservative (8%), for being a war
hero (8%), and because of his military background (6%).

* * *-- "It is unusual to see such significant movement within the core
segments of the Christian community," George Barna explained. "While
there is still a decided preference for Senator Obama, the more
conservative element of the Christian population is slowly coming to
grips with what an Obama presidency might be like. As the finer points
of a wide range of issues are clarified by each nominee, the initial
excitement about Senator Obama has lost some luster to an increasing
number of people whose vote is influenced by their spiritual
perspectives. If Sen. McCain converts such apprehensions into votes,
this will be a closer race than many have anticipated."

http://www.barna.org/FlexPage.aspx?P...ow&BarnaUpdate....

Who is left for McCain? White guys? * :)

--
Join the growing number of Republicans putting country ahead of party by
voting for Barack Obama!

Well Howdy, Harry. You haven't given us one of your frequent reports
on your *acreage* since I was able to view it a few weeks ago. Any
particular reason?

On Aug 13, 10:51*am, camacdonaldiii wrote:
On Aug 13, 9:28*am, hk wrote:

[...]

particular reason?- Hide quoted text -

I know, I know!!!!
Perhaps, because it's like anything that comes out of Harry, it's
either a lie, or low life bull****.

camacdonaldiii wrote:

Well Howdy, Harry. You haven't given us one of your frequent reports
on your *acreage* since I was able to view it a few weeks ago. Any
particular reason?

Are you sure this is our Harry.

On Aug 13, 10:03*am, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:
camacdonaldiii wrote:

Well Howdy, Harry. *You haven't given us one of your frequent reports
on your *acreage* since I was able to view it a few weeks ago. *Any
particular reason?

Are you sure this is our Harry.

Yes, the way his neighbor, whith whom I was transacting a little
business, described him, it has to be our Harry. I will not repeat
what he told me, but it was not complimentary, to say the least.

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 08:41:30 -0700 (PDT), camacdonaldiii
wrote:

Yes, the way his neighbor, whith whom I was transacting a little
business, described him, it has to be our Harry. I will not repeat
what he told me, but it was not complimentary, to say the least.

That's easy to believe.

Perhaps you could post the URL for the lat lon co-ordinates of the
"neighbor" on Google Maps, something like this:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=38%C2%B048.1110'N%2C%2076%C2%B031.046 8'W&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

or

http://tinyurl.com/6cgyle

wrote:
Yes, the way his neighbor, whith whom I was transacting a little
business, described him, it has to be our Harry. *I will not repeat
what he told me, but it was not complimentary, to say the least.

That's easy to believe.

Perhaps you could post the URL for the lat lon co-ordinates of the
"neighbor" on Google Maps, something like this:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=38%C2%B048.1110'N%2C%2076%C2%B031....

or

http://tinyurl.com/6cgyle

That's tempting, but probably would not be prudent. Suffice it to say
that our Harry lives in a middle to lower-middle class neighborhood
with small lots in a house that is undistinguished except for the
tacky front yard.
Senior Member

wrote:
Yes, the way his neighbor, whith whom I was transacting a little
business, described him, it has to be our Harry. *I will not repeat
what he told me, but it was not complimentary, to say the least.

That's easy to believe.

Perhaps you could post the URL for the lat lon co-ordinates of the
"neighbor" on Google Maps, something like this:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=38%C2%B048.1110'N%2C%2076%C2%B031...

or

http://tinyurl.com/6cgyle

That's tempting, but probably would not be prudent. *Suffice it to say
that our Harry lives in a middle to lower-middle class neighborhood
with small lots in a house that is undistinguished except for the
tacky front yard.- Hide quoted text -

Good call... I know exactly where Harry lives, but "Vegas rules"
apply. What happens off line, stays.... well, you know. No use
tempting good people to do stupid things...

Get with Gene. Try his setup. Read Wrecked.boats, crap free.... or at
least, crap lite

On Aug 13, 6:41*pm, wrote:

Get with Gene. Try his setup. Read Wrecked.boats, crap free.... or at
least, crap lite

Is that why you are posting under a dozen or so user names/handles,
including your latest of RMR?

Interesting.
Senior Member

On Aug 13, 6:56*pm, JimH wrote:
On Aug 13, 6:41*pm, wrote:

Get with Gene. Try his setup. Read Wrecked.boats, crap free.... or at
least, crap lite

Is that why you are posting under a dozen or so user names/handles,
including your latest of RMR?

Interesting.

Well, before I plonk you I will prove you a liar one last time.. I
don't have a dozen handles.. I have three I use at google because of
the limits. And RMR. RowdyMouseRaing, is the one I set up for agent.
Oh, and while we are at it. just for the record.. I got pushed on the
stairs, and caught myself on the railing before I ever went down,
didn't hit my head. But you go ahead with Salty and the rest of the
idiots taking shots and hiding under your desk. Everyone knows what
you are all about, and it's certainly not credibility.. Anyway, see ya
PLONK

I am gonna' like this agent thing... RMR...

On Aug 13, 7:03*pm, wrote:
On Aug 13, 6:56*pm, JimH wrote:

On Aug 13, 6:41*pm, wrote:

Get with Gene. Try his setup. Read Wrecked.boats, crap free.... or at
least, crap lite

Is that why you are posting under a dozen or so user names/handles,
including your latest of RMR?

Interesting.

Well, before I plonk you I will prove you a liar one last time.. I
don't have a dozen handles.. I have three I use at google because of
the limits. And RMR. RowdyMouseRaing, is the one I set up for agent.
Oh, and while we are at it. just for the record.. I got pushed on the
stairs, and caught myself on the railing before I ever went down,
didn't hit my head. But you go ahead with Salty and the rest of the
idiots taking shots and hiding under your desk. Everyone knows what
you are all about, and it's certainly not credibility.. Anyway, see ya
PLONK

I am gonna' like this agent thing... RMR...

shakes head and LMAO while walking away