camacdonaldiii camacdonaldiii is offline

Default Heh heh heh - They've Seen the Light!

On Aug 13, 10:03*am, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:
camacdonaldiii wrote:

Well Howdy, Harry. *You haven't given us one of your frequent reports
on your *acreage* since I was able to view it a few weeks ago. *Any
particular reason?

Are you sure this is our Harry.

Yes, the way his neighbor, whith whom I was transacting a little
business, described him, it has to be our Harry. I will not repeat
what he told me, but it was not complimentary, to say the least.