Default truce

On Aug 11, 11:11*am, "Don White" wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in messagenews:Er6dnZgaf59azD3VnZ2dnUVZ_oPinZ2d@comca st.com...

Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:

Eisboch
Pffftt.. . . *only a week till Independence day! Yay, beer!

Speaking of beer .....

We had a *big time party/cookout/beerfest here Saturday. *All in all
about 60 people showed up. * We have a large deck (about 20' by 20')
above a 4 season porch that overlooks the backyard, pool, cabana, etc.
where the party was going on.
Eisboch
Damn it all, the post office lost my invitation again.

You'd think by now you would get 'the message'.

Oh, did you get an invitation?

I think that would be between the inviter and the invitee.- Hide quoted text -

I've actually sat at a bar and drank beer with and talked to Bonnie
for about an hour....
HK HK is offline

wrote:

Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
Eisboch
Pffftt.. . . only a week till Independence day! Yay, beer!
Speaking of beer .....
We had a big time party/cookout/beerfest here Saturday. All in all
about 60 people showed up. We have a large deck (about 20' by 20')
above a 4 season porch that overlooks the backyard, pool, cabana, etc.
where the party was going on.
Eisboch
Damn it all, the post office lost my invitation again.
You'd think by now you would get 'the message'.
Oh, did you get an invitation?
I think that would be between the inviter and the invitee.- Hide quoted text -

I've actually sat at a bar and drank beer with and talked to Bonnie
for about an hour....

It's very well known that she's a recovering alchoholic/drug user

How many beers did she have?

A better question might be why would anyone with any talent talk to
Loogie for more than 15 seconds.

--
"The Democratic Party strongly and unequivocally supports Roe v. Wade
and a woman's right to choose a safe and legal abortion,

Eisboch wrote:
Anyway, I can't mention our surprise guest, but to say the least, we had a
blast.

Now, back to your local programming ......

Eisboch

Not even a hint?

"DownTime" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
Anyway, I can't mention our surprise guest, but to say the least, we had
a blast.

Now, back to your local programming ......

Eisboch

Not even a hint?

No can do. Made a promise.

Eisboch

Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 11, 8:07*am, wrote:

Either way, this is the guy who thinks Yankees came down and bought up
all the shoreline.. Any self respecting redneck knows it's the "Damn
Yankees" that stick around.. Yankees, eventually go home

Harry castigated me for not being a real redneck cuz I dont know where
to catch Stone Crabs but my most egregious redneck failing is that I
cannot throw a cast net to catch mullet. *If I could throw a cast net,
I'd buy a trailer home neath the scrub oaks of Wakulla County outside
Panacea, FL and have all I needed in life.- Hide quoted text -

Here, pitch in on this project and help speed up the process.

"Git 'er done!"

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28559

Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 11, 8:14*am, TJ wrote:
.

And to think I was considering asking a question about an outboard
motor. Guess I'm in the wrong place for that. Oh, well - live and learn.
I'll look elsewhere. There must be SOMEONE interested in boating on the
'net...

TJ-

I really don't know much about outboards, but I'd be happy to listen,
anyhow....
Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 11, 9:11*am, wrote:

You couldn't figure out how to crab without hands on instruction? Holy
cow

One time I went to hit the outhouse can at a local state park, adn
some sage had written wisdom on the wall.

"It don't matter if you stand on the floor, or sit on the seet. the
crabs in here can jump 10 feet!"

They were right!