Default truce

I'll unilaterally declare a truce with hk if'n he stops the excessive
political posts. I dont mind an occasional one cuz we all need to
vent but he just went overboard yesterday. How bout it Harry?

wrote in message

I'll unilaterally declare a truce with hk if'n he stops the excessive
political posts. I dont mind an occasional one cuz we all need to
vent but he just went overboard yesterday. How bout it Harry?

"When you wish upon a star .....
Makes no difference who you are ....."

Good luck.

Eisboch

Senior Member

On Aug 11, 8:54*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

I'll unilaterally declare a truce with hk if'n he stops the excessive
political posts. *I dont mind an occasional one cuz we all need to
vent but he just went overboard yesterday. *How bout it Harry?

"When you wish upon a star .....
Makes no difference who you are ....."

Good luck.

Eisboch

Pffftt.. . . only a week till Independence day! Yay, beer!

Either way, this is the guy who thinks Yankees came down and bought up
all the shoreline.. Any self respecting redneck knows it's the "Damn
Yankees" that stick around.. Yankees, eventually go home

wrote in message

I'll unilaterally declare a truce with hk if'n he stops the excessive
political posts. I dont mind an occasional one cuz we all need to
vent but he just went overboard yesterday. How bout it Harry?

"When you wish upon a star .....
Makes no difference who you are ....."

Good luck.

Eisboch

Pffftt.. . . only a week till Independence day! Yay, beer!

Either way, this is the guy who thinks Yankees came down and bought up
all the shoreline.. Any self respecting redneck knows it's the "Damn
Yankees" that stick around.. Yankees, eventually go home

Harry castigated me for not being a real redneck cuz I dont know where
to catch Stone Crabs but my most egregious redneck failing is that I
cannot throw a cast net to catch mullet. If I could throw a cast net,
I'd buy a trailer home neath the scrub oaks of Wakulla County outside
Panacea, FL and have all I needed in life.
HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message

I'll unilaterally declare a truce with hk if'n he stops the excessive
political posts. I dont mind an occasional one cuz we all need to
vent but he just went overboard yesterday. How bout it Harry?

"When you wish upon a star .....
Makes no difference who you are ....."

Good luck.

Eisboch

I really don't see what the problem is. We've got seven little schitts
here who post a lot and very little of what they post is on topic or
even close to on topic. In fact, most of what they post consists of
insults aimed at other posters. How many posts from the likes of Florida
Jim, Reggie, Herring, Just Wait, Loogy, BAR, DK, et cetera, are either
on topic or not petty insults? The answer: virtually none.

My "political" posts are no more or less on topic than most of the posts
that appear here, and very very few of them "insult" other posters here.

I'll be glad to consider O'Hara's request for a truce after I see him
post snide, insulting comments in sufficient numbers aimed at the seven
little schitts and their enablers.

--
"The Democratic Party strongly and unequivocally supports Roe v. Wade
and a woman's right to choose a safe and legal abortion,

hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

And to think I was considering asking a question about an outboard
motor. Guess I'm in the wrong place for that. Oh, well - live and learn.
I'll look elsewhere. There must be SOMEONE interested in boating on the
'net...

TJ
HK HK is offline

wrote in message
[...]

It is kind of ironic that I am a Yankee who lived in Florida for about
six years, and I learned how to set crab pots and toss a cast net and
you are a fifth generation Floridian and can't do either.

I learned how to toss a cast net the right way from a Calusa sales rep
who visited a BOAT/US retail store in the Jacksonville area to give
demos (and sell nets, of course).

Calusa has an on-line demo:

http://www.calusa.com/howtothrow.cfm

And a DVD you can order. All it takes is some practice.

As for setting crab pots, get up really early, head to the commercial
docks where the crabbers go out, and ask if you can be a deckhand for
the day. That's what I did. I went out for a day with crab fisherman
whose pots were on the ICW, and learned how to bait, haul and set crab
pots.

I suppose intellectual curiosity is what separates us Yankees from you
rednecks. We have it, and you don't.

wrote in message

[...]

Panacea, FL and have all I needed in life.- Hide quoted text -

I'zzz just funnin' Everyone knows Florida isn't south, it's just
east...
Senior Member

On Aug 11, 9:14*am, TJ wrote:
hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

TJ- Hide quoted text -

It's a tough and rumble group, kind of like being on the water
We're just passing time. If you have a boat question, there are a
bunch of folks here who can help.. If you are just talking smack, we
can deal with that too...

So, ask away, we are all ears... oh, and bellies...

On Aug 11, 9:08 am, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Harry may be right but I simply do not see their posts. I apologize
for insulting Harry, it was rude of me. I'll stop replying to
political posts buit I hope you'll forgive me if I slip up every now
and then.