Default Obama not experienced enough?

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 07:47:34 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Obama has peaked. He's old news now and his act is well understood and
boring.
He could always get a job selling tire inflation meters.

Watching one of the talking head shows a couple days ago, they were
talking about Obama's "arrogance."
Pat Buchanan commented that the question "Who is Barrack Obama?"
has now become "Who does Barrack Obama think he is?"
Pretty funny. Buchanan is one of the few "commentators" who seems to
have some objectivity when discussing politics.

--Vic

I always enjoy listening to him even though I don't always agree or buy his
viewpoints.
He has a great sense of humor and is not afraid to be blunt and honest.

Eisboch