Default Obama not experienced enough?

wrote in message
t...
On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 08:45:50 -0400, Eisboch wrote:

The war hero image is an over-simplification of something much more
meaningful. He had and has the guts to do the right thing.

Eisboch

Yeah, but he's running a **** poor campaign. He's been all across the
board. If he doesn't get his voice, and his campaign on track, and
quickly, he's done.

I agree with you about running a **** poor campaign so far. He needs to
put together a much better team.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
t...
On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 08:45:50 -0400, Eisboch wrote:

The war hero image is an over-simplification of something much more
meaningful. He had and has the guts to do the right thing.

Eisboch

Yeah, but he's running a **** poor campaign. He's been all across the
board. If he doesn't get his voice, and his campaign on track, and
quickly, he's done.

I agree with you about running a **** poor campaign so far. He needs to
put together a much better team.

Eisboch

Well, hell, he's got all the Rove-ites...what else does he need?

On Aug 5, 10:31*am, wrote:
On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 05:35:42 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Aug 5, 8:15*am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 07:58:03 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"hk" wrote in message

Obama is going to be the next POTUS, and poor old McCain can go back to
drooling with Joe Lieberman.

A month ago, I was pretty confident Obama was heading for the White House.

Now, *not so sure.

His rock star appeal has peaked and people are being to notice the lack of
substance.
He's making a lot of mistakes and mis-statements lately.

Getting prematurely gray too.

Soon, you won't see much difference between him and McCain.

There is one huge difference - 23 years as a Senator for McCain - 143
days as a participating Senator for Obama.

Senator is a genuine War Hero. *Obama is a genuine...um...er...
community organizer.

Look, it's this simple - McCain has at least done something as a
Senator including challenging his own party and is genuine in his
belief that we can solve problems in a bi-partisian manner - I respect
that. *And frankly, I have a personal reason for supporting McCain
which I will not go into here now, but it was intense, scary and
incredible at the same time (think MIA). *I saw him in action as a
representative of our government and it was impressive.

I cannot fit Obama into that same space and accomplishing the same -
completing the mission so to speak - *sorry.

It's as simple as that.- Hide quoted text -

And he voted against several energy policies, too.

He voted against BAD energy policies.- Hide quoted text -

Be specific.

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 07:47:34 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Obama has peaked. He's old news now and his act is well understood and
boring.
He could always get a job selling tire inflation meters.

Watching one of the talking head shows a couple days ago, they were
talking about Obama's "arrogance."
Pat Buchanan commented that the question "Who is Barrack Obama?"
has now become "Who does Barrack Obama think he is?"
Pretty funny. Buchanan is one of the few "commentators" who seems to
have some objectivity when discussing politics.

--Vic