HK HK is offline

Default Obama not experienced enough?

King Vurtang The Constipated wrote:
Colorado's Governor Bill Ritter on the Mike Rosen show (Station KOA -
850 AM) yesterday:

Caller Richard from Windsor: “Governor, you said 18 months’ experience
wasn’t enough experience as governor to be the vice president. Would
you want to contrast that with the 143 days’ experience Obama as
senator before he decided he had enough experience to be president.”

Ritter: "All I can tell ya is I am a fan of Barack Obama’s. "

Yep - that about sums it up - empty suit.

As opposed to what, a wrinkled old suit who can't remember anything, and
whose idea of an idea is to do what G.W. Bush did?

"My friends, I will keep our American troops in Iraq until we find those
WMDs, no matter where they are..."