Default Obama not experienced enough?

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 08:21:36 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.
LLC" wrote:

hk wrote:
King Vurtang The Constipated wrote:
Colorado's Governor Bill Ritter on the Mike Rosen show (Station KOA -
850 AM) yesterday:

Caller Richard from Windsor: “Governor, you said 18 months’ experience
wasn’t enough experience as governor to be the vice president. Would
you want to contrast that with the 143 days’ experience Obama as
senator before he decided he had enough experience to be president.”

Ritter: "All I can tell ya is I am a fan of Barack Obama’s. "

Yep - that about sums it up - empty suit.
As opposed to what, a wrinkled old suit who can't remember anything, and
whose idea of an idea is to do what G.W. Bush did?

"My friends, I will keep our American troops in Iraq until we find those
WMDs, no matter where they are..."

I remember when you thought McCain was a class act, a very smart public
servant and a true statesman, but you predicted that McCain would never
get the nomination because he was too moderate.

I really thought Obama would win in Oct, but since you feel so strongly
that he will walk away with this election, i am having doubts. I don't
believe you have EVER made a correct political prediction. The most
recent one was the Billary would walk away with the Dem's nomination.

Anybody remember who told Harry Hillary wouldn't get the nomination?

Or that Ned Lamont would never beat Joe Lieberman in CT?

Ahem...

Obama will not be elected President of The United States.

Make sure you save this post, just so you can repost it on Nov. 5th.
Harry has NEVER made an accurate political forecast. If Obama wins this
Nov. it will be his first time.

"hk" wrote in message
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 07:58:03 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
Obama is going to be the next POTUS, and poor old McCain can go back to
drooling with Joe Lieberman.
A month ago, I was pretty confident Obama was heading for the White
House.

Now, not so sure.

His rock star appeal has peaked and people are being to notice the lack
of substance.
He's making a lot of mistakes and mis-statements lately.

Getting prematurely gray too.

Soon, you won't see much difference between him and McCain.

There is one huge difference - 23 years as a Senator for McCain - 143
days as a participating Senator for Obama.

Senator is a genuine War Hero.

Wow. A genuine War Hero. Which, in terms of being POTUS, means...nothing.

The war hero image is an over-simplification of something much more
meaningful. He had and has the guts to do the right thing.

Eisboch

"hk" wrote in message
[...]

That is the same position Harry has had about McCain for over 8 years.
I think he only changed his tune when McCain won the nomination this
spring.

HK HK is offline

"hk" wrote in message
Obama is going to be the next POTUS, and poor old McCain can go back to
drooling with Joe Lieberman.
A month ago, I was pretty confident Obama was heading for the White House.

Now, not so sure.

His rock star appeal has peaked and people are being to notice the lack of
substance.
He's making a lot of mistakes and mis-statements lately.

Getting prematurely gray too.

Soon, you won't see much difference between him and McCain.
There is one huge difference - 23 years as a Senator for McCain - 143
days as a participating Senator for Obama.

Senator is a genuine War Hero.

Wow. A genuine War Hero. Which, in terms of being POTUS, means...nothing.

Seemed to matter to you when John Kerry was running for President.

As I remember.

(Be really careful responding Harry - I have posts archived).

Frankly, I'm more interested in a Peace Hero than a War Hero in the
White House. I lost respect for McCain when he started sucking up big
time to Bush.

HK HK is offline

"hk" wrote in message
[...]

McCain will only do the wrong thing, over and over and over and over.
Just like Bush.
Senior Member

"hk" wrote in message
[...]

Just like Bush.- Hide quoted text -

Pffffttt... you know that no one here beliveves you. You are kinda'
like the dice man, filthy and not really all that funny...
HK HK is offline

wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
[...]

If you have any left, take your meds, Scotty...really. Take a lot of
them. Then go test the welding on your motorcycles.

On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 08:45:50 -0400, Eisboch wrote:

The war hero image is an over-simplification of something much more
meaningful. He had and has the guts to do the right thing.

Eisboch

Yeah, but he's running a **** poor campaign. He's been all across the
board. If he doesn't get his voice, and his campaign on track, and
quickly, he's done.