Tim Tim is offline

Default Carlyle lake, not being very nice

Somebody made a vid of lake Carlyle during one of it's temper
tantrums. BTW, this was taken at the ramp I usually use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXh-9...eature=related
HK HK is offline

Tim wrote:
Somebody made a vid of lake Carlyle during one of it's temper
tantrums. BTW, this was taken at the ramp I usually use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXh-9...eature=related

You might enjoy this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfyicUMswwo

"Tim" wrote in message
Somebody made a vid of lake Carlyle during one of it's temper
tantrums. BTW, this was taken at the ramp I usually use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXh-9...eature=related

Better take only 7 in that 14' boat.

On Aug 1, 7:16*pm, Tim wrote:
Somebody made a vid of lake Carlyle during one of it's temper
tantrums. BTW, this was taken at the ramp I usually use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXh-9...eature=related

Nasty........although I think one member here would say you are
finding excuses for not taking your boat out in that mess. ;-)

On Aug 1, 7:21*pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
Somebody made a vid of lake Carlyle during one of it's temper
tantrums. BTW, this was taken at the ramp I usually use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXh-9...eature=related

You might enjoy this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfyicUMswwo

WTF does that have to do with Tim??

Lake Lanier and the Chattahoochee River below Lake Lanier SundayOct. 22, 2007 Reginald P. Smithers III General 13 October 25th 07 07:56 PM
Clear Lake, California, Nice, Marinas and RV Parks Bryan General 4 July 2nd 06 05:42 PM
Houseboating Memorial Day Lake Mead and Lake Mohave USATraveler General 2 May 19th 06 05:26 PM
Nice, eh? bb General 51 November 27th 05 05:01 AM
"Lake Powell: Arizona lake level finally returning" [email protected] General 0 June 16th 05 02:07 PM