BoatBanter.com

-   -   Carlyle lake, not being very nice (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/96593-carlyle-lake-not-being-very-nice.html)

Tim August 2nd 08 12:16 AM

Carlyle lake, not being very nice

Somebody made a vid of lake Carlyle during one of it's temper
tantrums. BTW, this was taken at the ramp I usually use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXh-9...eature=related

HK August 2nd 08 12:21 AM

Tim wrote:
Somebody made a vid of lake Carlyle during one of it's temper
tantrums. BTW, this was taken at the ramp I usually use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXh-9...eature=related

You might enjoy this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfyicUMswwo

Calif Bill August 2nd 08 12:47 AM

"Tim" wrote in message
Somebody made a vid of lake Carlyle during one of it's temper
tantrums. BTW, this was taken at the ramp I usually use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXh-9...eature=related

Better take only 7 in that 14' boat.

JimH[_2_] August 2nd 08 01:01 AM

On Aug 1, 7:16*pm, Tim wrote:
Somebody made a vid of lake Carlyle during one of it's temper
tantrums. BTW, this was taken at the ramp I usually use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXh-9...eature=related

Nasty........although I think one member here would say you are
finding excuses for not taking your boat out in that mess. ;-)

[email protected] August 2nd 08 03:20 PM

On Aug 1, 7:21*pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
Somebody made a vid of lake Carlyle during one of it's temper
tantrums. BTW, this was taken at the ramp I usually use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXh-9...eature=related

You might enjoy this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfyicUMswwo

WTF does that have to do with Tim??