Senior Member

Default Quiet night last night...

On Aug 1, 11:18*am, (Richard Casady)
wrote:
On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 05:04:16 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

I happen to have come around to believing in UFO's. * Why not?

I believe in them. Built and launched quite a few.

Casady

Heard a quote one day, forgot where but it made sense. The guy said,
"How could we be so arrogant as to think we are the only ones?"

wrote:

I happen to have come around to believing in UFO's. Why not?

I believe in them. Built and launched quite a few.

Casady

Heard a quote one day, forgot where but it made sense. The guy said,
"How could we be so arrogant as to think we are the only ones?"

I think finding water on Mars is very significant. If it's there, it's also
elsewhere.

Eisboch

wrote:

I happen to have come around to believing in UFO's. Why not?

I believe in them. Built and launched quite a few.

Casady

Heard a quote one day, forgot where but it made sense. The guy said,
"How could we be so arrogant as to think we are the only ones?"

I think finding water on Mars is very significant. *If it's there, it's also
elsewhere.

Eisboch

Oh, it sure is significant, on the order of one of the most
significant findings so far in our space exploration.

On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 12:20:12 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

I think finding water on Mars is very significant. If it's there, it's also
elsewhere.

Yes, and if it's there, it is almost a certainty that some form of
life exists, or can exist.