Default Quiet night last night...

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:28:12 +0000, Larry wrote:

hk wrote in news:UN-
:

healthy kids here for R&R and religious indoctrination

It's the religious indoctrination that bothers me. I agree with Prof
Dawkins, it's child abuse of the worst kind.

I must have missed something. Is this more Harry **** about the Belarussian
kids? Is he implying they were here for 'religious indoctrination'?

They're here to prolong their lives by getting out of a contaminated area.

Harry should stick to squeezing the foul smelling stuff from his pustules.

hk wrote in
:

Now, I won't deny there are religions that do exactly as you say.

This isn't about money....it's about child abuse. The abuse comes from an
ADULT, posing as some kind of authority from the superguy-in-the-sky, in
his fancy uniform (or IBM-looking business suit), telling the LITTLE
CHILDREN WHO CANNOT THINK FOR THEMSELVES that if they don't do what this
religion-of-their-parents says to do or NOT to do, they are going to burn
and scream and suffer FOREVER in some church-generated fantasy furnace
world the all powerful, all seeing, superguy-in-the-clouds, who gets ****ed
off if you don't do what the preacher says do or do what the preacher says
not to do.......But HE LOVES YOU!

If anyone ELSE in the society, let's say the 3rd grade teacher in an
Elementary School, were to force feed this crap onto her classes in grade
school...she'd be out on her ass in the morning and sued by every parent
whos kid she ever had contact with!

What nonsense to allow religious zealots to force their crazy ideas onto
their own children, scared for life, terrorized beyond belief. What's the
difference between telling the kids the superguy is going to burn their
little bodies forever...or...having sex with Daddy is good for them, which
I'm sure has your hackles all up in a wad reading it. The answer is there
is no difference......both are simply WRONG AND SHOULD BE PUNISHED.

Put "Richard Dawkins" into the YouTube search engine and watch his movies
on YouTube, if you dare and are not afraid to burn in the superguy's
furnace forever for thinking for yourself what jibberish this nonsense is.
There's something really sick about humans, and lately Americans in
particular as 110,000,000 of us have just gone berserk over this crap, the
worst being:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqvewouaGWw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BW8X0OPp_M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CvA_l5Qevw
they aren't alone....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXgoRu_UkfE
it's not the antigay message, it's the whole religious brainwashing method.

Children shouldn't be anywhere near these people....how awful.

There's some history, totally ignored of course, that needs to be the focus
of learning about these Zodiacal religions. Zeitgeist is history, not
hate. They attempt to glean some truth out of it. Dare you to watch
it....(c;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzciu...re=PlayList&p=
86CA5DA701576DA2&index=0&playnext=1

If you wanna blow up a church without explosives, just show these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXBaLnkuakY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWs5OUxYzUs

There are other, more sinister, connections to the Zodiac, The Vatican,
itself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKG59NUdn8A
Sun God Idoltry.....plain and simple.

All this has lead us to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAcxG...re=PlayList&p=
45ABD221BD27E9A2&index=0

Of course, all this is a pack of lies. There are no secret rulers of
secret societies, just ask them. You've never been told any lies by the
clergy, politicians, banker elite, Rothchilds, Federal Reserve, IRS, Wall
Street, any governments. These are just noise coming from conspiracy
theorists who haven't got a clue....in spite, of course, a mountain of hard
historical evidence to support it.

Just BELIEVE and you'll be fine.....(c;

Well, I can see you've booted YouTube to watch some videos to add to your
fundamentalist education. Play these videos on the big overhead screen at
church, especially for the brainwashed teenagers about to kill someone for
Christ, Columbine style. Maybe we can get them to think, for themselves,
for a change....

.....before one of THEM replaces George W Bush, secret society member and
nephew to the Queen of England with his finger on ARMAGEDDON FOR GOD.

.....who never existed, except in men's fantastic dreams.

Senior Member

On Jul 31, 11:02*pm, Larry wrote:

....who never existed, except in men's fantastic dreams.

How about you raise your kids your way, and I mine.. I am pretty
religeous, but have never made any of my kids got to church, or even
believe the way I do. My oldest is an athiest, my middle does not
know, my youngest is a believer.. What is really abusive is idiots who
think they know it all, and want to tell me how to raise my own kids.
Don't force your opinion on my kids, I won't push mine on yours. ...
Tim Tim is offline

worst being:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqvew...?v=2CvA_l5Qevw

If you wanna blow up a church without explosives, just show these:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXBaL...?v=rWs5OUxYzUs

[...]

Larry, I believe that's some of the finest lunacy I've heard yet.

"Tim" wrote in message

Larry, I believe that's some of the finest lunacy I've heard yet.

IMO, Larry's paranoia derived beliefs are just as bad (or worse) than the
brainwashing he is complaining about.

Fortunately, most people grow up, have minds of their own and can make their
own choices, regardless of all the influences surrounding them

I don't spend a lot of time worrying or thinking about conspiracies and/or
"secret societies". The result is that the concepts have virtually no
affect on me, other than to make for entertaining reading.

I happen to have come around to believing in UFO's. Why not?

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Larry wrote:
hk wrote in
:

[...]

Sorry, but I can't buy into a lot of your theories. I agree that some
religions are abusive in just the manner you have described, but there
is nothing abusive in parents or clergy teaching children there is a
god. It's a matter of faith.

Hey, I have a couple of relatives by marriage who are involved in
"missions" to Central and South America and other places whose work
involves "converting" Christians to a fundamentalist form of
Christianity. I find *that* as repulsive as the behavior of Europeans
who centuries ago "conquered" the same lands for "king and Christ," and
in the process wiped out many native cultures entirely. I think
missionaries who do that are among the lowest of life forms.

--
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...ent=Voting.flv

- -

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...istiangene.flv

Eisboch wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

Larry, I believe that's some of the finest lunacy I've heard yet.

IMO, Larry's paranoia derived beliefs are just as bad (or worse) than the
brainwashing he is complaining about.

Fortunately, most people grow up, have minds of their own and can make their
own choices, regardless of all the influences surrounding them

I don't spend a lot of time worrying or thinking about conspiracies and/or
"secret societies". The result is that the concepts have virtually no
affect on me, other than to make for entertaining reading.

I happen to have come around to believing in UFO's. Why not?

Eisboch

True paranoia is not the result of brainwashing or outside influences,
it is the result of a chemical imbalance.

Sometimes it is the result of abusing recreational drugs, but is often
associated with other mental illnesses such as psychotic illnesses and OCD.

On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 05:04:16 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

I happen to have come around to believing in UFO's. Why not?

I believe in them. Built and launched quite a few.

Casady