HK HK is offline

Default It's record time...

....for deficits.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The White House on Monday predicted a record
deficit of $490 billion for the 2009 budget year, a senior government
official told CNN.
The White House blames a faltering economy and the stimulus package for
the increased budget deficit.

The White House blames a faltering economy and the stimulus package for
the increased budget deficit.

The deficit would amount to roughly 3.5 percent of the nation's $14
trillion economy.

- - -

George W. Bush, the most incompetent and fiscally irresponsible
president in U.S. history.

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"HK" wrote in message
...for deficits.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The White House on Monday predicted a record deficit
of $490 billion for the 2009 budget year, a senior government official
told CNN.
The White House blames a faltering economy and the stimulus package for
the increased budget deficit.

The White House blames a faltering economy and the stimulus package for
the increased budget deficit.

The deficit would amount to roughly 3.5 percent of the nation's $14
trillion economy.

- - -

George W. Bush, the most incompetent and fiscally irresponsible president
in U.S. history.

yawn

Eisboch

I thought the purse strings were controlled by a Democrat Congress.

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 17:57:09 -0700, CalifBill wrote:

I thought the purse strings were controlled by a Democrat Congress.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

http://zfacts.com/p/318.html
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 17:57:09 -0700, CalifBill wrote:

I thought the purse strings were controlled by a Democrat Congress.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

Bilious Bill repeats that trash about once a month, hoping, I suppose,
to convince himself it is true. The reality is the Dems have a tiny
majority in Congress, not enough to control anything, and, of course,
deficits rose sharply in the Republican Administrations, partly because
the Republican presidents wanted to saddle future generations with debt
so high necessary social programs would have to be cut to service that debt.

HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 07:00:03 -0400, hk wrote:

wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 17:57:09 -0700, CalifBill wrote:

I thought the purse strings were controlled by a Democrat Congress.
Yeah, that's the ticket.

http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

Bilious Bill repeats that trash about once a month, hoping, I suppose,
to convince himself it is true. The reality is the Dems have a tiny
majority in Congress, not enough to control anything, and, of course,
deficits rose sharply in the Republican Administrations, partly because
the Republican presidents wanted to saddle future generations with debt
so high necessary social programs would have to be cut to service that debt.

Well there was a war

If you are referring to the current president's war on Iraq that was
started for partisan political reasons, yes, there was a war, and along
with it, tax breaks to help us not pay for it.

So many Republicans have told so many lies about the war, I can't keep
the characters straight anymore. Was it Bush, Cheney, or McCain who told
us our troops would be greeted with flowers, it would be a short war,
and the Iraqis would pay for it. Oh, and of course, "the surge has
worked," even though the purpose of the surge was to buy time for the
Iraqi politicans to settle their differences, split the oil revenues
evenly and work together to make their country a going concern. NONE of
that has happened yet, but...THE SURGE HAS WORKED!

Bullship upon bullship.

Senior Member

Default Spam.. stupid wafa cut n paste.. same old same old..

..
Senior Member

On Jul 29, 10:56*am, wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:10:54 -0400, hk wrote:
Well there was a war

If you are referring to the current president's war on Iraq that was
started for partisan political reasons, yes, there was a war, and along
with it, tax breaks to help us not pay for it.

http://zfacts.com/p/447.html* * * * * * * * * *
Without the war the deficit pretty much goes away

http://www.vdare.com/guzzardi/health_care.htm
Without better care for illegals than I can afford, you could say
pretty much the same thing. All the while I am getting turned down for
coverage or can't afford the meds the doctors say I should be on for
an extended life.... What's your point?

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08:23:24 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Jul 29, 10:56*am, wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:10:54 -0400, hk wrote:
Well there was a war

If you are referring to the current president's war on Iraq that was
started for partisan political reasons, yes, there was a war, and along
with it, tax breaks to help us not pay for it.

http://zfacts.com/p/447.html* * * * * * * * * *
Without the war the deficit pretty much goes away

http://www.vdare.com/guzzardi/health_care.htm
Without better care for illegals than I can afford, you could say
pretty much the same thing. All the while I am getting turned down for
coverage or can't afford the meds the doctors say I should be on for
an extended life.... What's your point?

His point...to provide Harry a forum to spew his crap. Of course, he's not
the only one...
Senior Member

wrote:

On Jul 29, 10:56*am, wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:10:54 -0400, hk wrote:
Well there was a war

If you are referring to the current president's war on Iraq that was
started for partisan political reasons, yes, there was a war, and along
with it, tax breaks to help us not pay for it.

http://zfacts.com/p/447.html** * * * * * * * *
Without the war the deficit pretty much goes away

http://www.vdare.com/guzzardi/health_care.htm
Without better care for illegals than I can afford, you could say
pretty much the same thing. All the while I am getting turned down for
coverage or can't afford the meds the doctors say I should be on for
an extended life.... What's your point?

His point...to provide Harry a forum to spew his crap. Of course, he's not
the only one...- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, he got me on that one. I spent a lot of time with my finger
above the send key.. but this is a subject that is literally "near and
dear to my heart". I am done..