Default OT: stupid wafa cut and paste

On Jul 28, 2:32*pm, Vic Smith wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:19:47 -0400, wrote:

So, tell me who you are.. Let's meet up...

Now you are starting to sound like a stalker.

You guys are living proof that Harry is actually a gentleman and a
scholar.

--Vic

Ain't that the truth!

I just logged in to read a bunch of members whining and generally
acting like 11 year old girls.

I wonder if they would be proud to show their posts here to their wife
and children?

Senior Member

On Jul 28, 3:18*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Vic Smith" wrote in message

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:41:23 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Jul 28, 2:32?pm, Vic Smith wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:19:47 -0400, wrote:

So, tell me who you are.. Let's meet up...

Now you are starting to sound like a stalker.

You guys are living proof that Harry is actually a gentleman and a
scholar.

--Vic

Yeah, sorry to dissappoint you Vic. Plonk me...

I'll tell you the truth. *You are disappointing me.
But so what?
Even my kids sometimes disappoint me, and my wife sometimes
disappoints me.
I live with it.
I don't plonk anybody.

--Vic

I've found that JustWait acts up when his big buddy goes away.
He'll settle down soon enough.- Hide quoted text -

Are you defending that foul mouthed little coward...?

On Jul 28, 3:28*pm, wrote:
On Jul 28, 3:18*pm, "Don White" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

On Jul 28, 2:32?pm, Vic Smith wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:19:47 -0400, wrote:

So, tell me who you are.. Let's meet up...

Now you are starting to sound like a stalker.

You guys are living proof that Harry is actually a gentleman and a
scholar.

--Vic

Yeah, sorry to dissappoint you Vic. Plonk me...

I'll tell you the truth. *You are disappointing me.
But so what?
Even my kids sometimes disappoint me, and my wife sometimes
disappoints me.
I live with it.
I don't plonk anybody.

--Vic

I've found that JustWait acts up when his big buddy goes away.
He'll settle down soon enough.- Hide quoted text -

Are you defending that foul mouthed little coward...?

You need to grow up Scott. Jim and Loogy need to do the same.

wrote:

On Jul 28, 2:32?pm, Vic Smith wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:19:47 -0400, wrote:

So, tell me who you are.. Let's meet up...

Now you are starting to sound like a stalker.

You guys are living proof that Harry is actually a gentleman and a
scholar.

--Vic

Yeah, sorry to dissappoint you Vic. Plonk me...

I'll tell you the truth. You are disappointing me.
But so what?
Even my kids sometimes disappoint me, and my wife sometimes
disappoints me.
I live with it.
I don't plonk anybody.

--Vic

I've found that JustWait acts up when his big buddy goes away.
He'll settle down soon enough.- Hide quoted text -

Are you defending that foul mouthed little coward...?

Vic??
I thought he was one of the sensible middle roaders.

On Jul 28, 3:39*pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 28, 3:28*pm, wrote:

On Jul 28, 3:18*pm, "Don White" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

On Jul 28, 2:32?pm, Vic Smith wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:19:47 -0400, wrote:

So, tell me who you are.. Let's meet up...

Now you are starting to sound like a stalker.

You guys are living proof that Harry is actually a gentleman and a
scholar.

--Vic

Yeah, sorry to dissappoint you Vic. Plonk me...

I'll tell you the truth. *You are disappointing me.
But so what?
Even my kids sometimes disappoint me, and my wife sometimes
disappoints me.
I live with it.
I don't plonk anybody.

--Vic

I've found that JustWait acts up when his big buddy goes away.
He'll settle down soon enough.- Hide quoted text -

Are you defending that foul mouthed little coward...?

You need to grow up Scott. *Jim and Loogy need to do the same.- Hide quoted text -

Do yourself a favor and go back as a parent and read the foul mouthed,
nasty crap your friend salty said about folks and their kids here
today.. Then come back and see me.

On Jul 28, 3:46*pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 28, 3:18 pm, "Don White" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

On Jul 28, 2:32?pm, Vic Smith wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:19:47 -0400, wrote:

So, tell me who you are.. Let's meet up...

Now you are starting to sound like a stalker.

You guys are living proof that Harry is actually a gentleman and a
scholar.

--Vic

Yeah, sorry to dissappoint you Vic. Plonk me...

I'll tell you the truth. You are disappointing me.
But so what?
Even my kids sometimes disappoint me, and my wife sometimes
disappoints me.
I live with it.
I don't plonk anybody.

--Vic

I've found that JustWait acts up when his big buddy goes away.
He'll settle down soon enough.- Hide quoted text -

Are you defending that foul mouthed little coward...?

Vic??
I thought he was one of the sensible middle roaders.- Hide quoted text -

No, I am talking about the nasty, foul things your friend salty has
been saying about folks and their kids here today.. But you knew
that.. go back and read his posts, then read mine.. then come back and
talk to me..

wrote in message

On Jul 28, 3:18 pm, "Don White" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

I could care less about Salty and he is not my friend. Why not start
acting like an adult Scott?