DK DK is offline

Default OT: stupid wafa cut and paste

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Jul 27, 7:39 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 27, 7:31 pm, wrote:

.
Get a friggin life Scott.

He cant until Loogy, the Dwarf General, tells him he can.

Has JohnnyH been relieved due to incompetence?

Don,
You and JimH need to follow your leaders example, and place all of the 7
dwarfs in the bozo bin.

Dummy Don still hasn't learned how to quote properly? Maybe he can ask
his lazy son to get off of the couch for two minutes to show him.
DK DK is offline

Jim wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:42:59 GMT, John H.
wrote:

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 23:42:00 -0300, "Don White"

wrote:

snipped

This place is getting to be like a **** pile, the majority
characters it
seems to attract are maggots, flies and worse.

Don, your comment and the fact you are here continuously must say
something
about you. No?

You, Jim, and Harry continuously whine about this place being a
********,
yet you three keep stepping in it.

Picture Don, running down the street with hands outstrectched,
yelling, "Look what I almost stepped in!"

More accurately, picture me as a giant Lysol spray can, trying to at
least mask the stench of the dwarfs.

Yes, I can picture it. A big can with a small head. Thanks Don.

How adult of WAFM.
DK DK is offline

Jim wrote:

"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote in message . ..
Don White wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 27, 7:39 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 27, 7:31 pm, wrote:

.
Get a friggin life Scott.
He cant until Loogy, the Dwarf General, tells him he can.

Has JohnnyH been relieved due to incompetence?
Don,
You and JimH need to follow your leaders example, and place all of
the 7 dwarfs in the bozo bin.

I keep trying to seal the lid on the two worse dwarfs (you and Dumpy
Dan), but you wriggle and squirm your way out.
If Harry's new bin works well, I'll ask him for a foolproof filter.

Don,
Harry uses a different Newsreader than you do, so his filter will work
differently than yours.

Since I want to help you, I will tell you how to filter out me and
anyone else you want. Click on TOOLS, then MESSAGE FILTER, then
create filter from this message.

Then just follow the directions. Easy Peasy.

If you download Thunderbird, you can just click on "Block this Sender".

You can do that with Outlook or OE too. I doubt that Don's WebTV has the
capability though. Best thing Donny can do is follow his leader. WAFA no
post. Donny no post.

Funny and very true!

DK DK is offline

wrote:
On Jul 28, 7:24 pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 28, 3:46 pm, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message
On Jul 28, 3:18 pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:41:23 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
On Jul 28, 2:32?pm, Vic Smith wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:19:47 -0400, wrote:
So, tell me who you are.. Let's meet up...
Now you are starting to sound like a stalker.
You guys are living proof that Harry is actually a gentleman and a
scholar.
--Vic
Yeah, sorry to dissappoint you Vic. Plonk me...
I'll tell you the truth. You are disappointing me.
But so what?
Even my kids sometimes disappoint me, and my wife sometimes
disappoints me.
I live with it.
I don't plonk anybody.
--Vic
I've found that JustWait acts up when his big buddy goes away.
He'll settle down soon enough.- Hide quoted text -
Are you defending that foul mouthed little coward...?
Vic??
I thought he was one of the sensible middle roaders.- Hide quoted text -

No, I am talking about the nasty, foul things your friend salty has
been saying about folks and their kids here today.. But you knew
that.. go back and read his posts, then read mine.. then come back and
talk to me..

Salty is no friend of mine. he's been dissing harry, jimh & me. I thought
he was a Dwarf spy.- Hide quoted text -

Neither side wants him, I am not surprised.. He says he is from CT,
but won't say where so who knows. The foul mouthed sockpuppet is
better off hiding anyway.

More proof that Donnie needs to be part of a gang. He's dumb so he
picked the asshole gang.
Senior Member

On Jul 28, 7:51*pm, wrote:
On Jul 28, 7:46*pm, wrote:

wrote in message

On Jul 28, 3:18 pm, "Don White" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

Meanwhile I didn't say anything about anybody's kids, so you can add LIAR to
Scotty's resume. I guess Harry is rubbing off on him when he's not rubbing one
off on you.- Hide quoted text -

So what did you mean when you called me a child molestor this morning?
Now, you are the liar, the coward, and the troll.- Hide quoted text -

crickets Hummm, you called me a child molestor, and forgot about
it within hours. You are the drunken bedroom dweller from Rochester..
you had me fooled for a while..
Senior Member

wrote in message

On Jul 28, 3:18 pm, "Don White" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

crickets forgot about that post huh? Another drunk, who knew? Now go
back to your hiding...