Default OT: stupid wafa cut and paste

On Jul 27, 10:20*pm, "Jim" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

On Jul 27, 8:46 pm, HK wrote:

JimH wrote:
On Jul 27, 8:25 pm, wrote:
On Jul 27, 7:39 pm, JimH wrote:

On Jul 27, 7:31 pm, wrote:
.
Get a friggin life Scott.
You too, Jimbo. roll-eyes

Take your own advice Jack Goff. How many sock puppet handles do you
have here?

Is he competing with Reggie?

He uses the term Jimbo. *FL Jim has always used that.

On the other hand DK usually starts posting here around 8 pm.

On the other hand the sock puppet says his name is Jack from Lake
Murray.

NP.....we shall figure out who you are Mr.threepoint. *;-)

My god, your little brain is working overtime tonight. You got me pegged.

They are scurrying about like roaches when the light are turned on.
Delicious. roll-eyes

"JimH" wrote in message
On Jul 27, 8:46 pm, HK wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Jul 27, 8:25 pm, wrote:
On Jul 27, 7:39 pm, JimH wrote:

On Jul 27, 7:31 pm, wrote:
.
Get a friggin life Scott.
You too, Jimbo. roll-eyes

Take your own advice Jack Goff. How many sock puppet handles do you
have here?

Is he competing with Reggie?

He uses the term Jimbo. FL Jim has always used that.

On the other hand DK usually starts posting here around 8 pm.

On the other hand the sock puppet says his name is Jack from Lake
Murray.

NP.....we shall figure out who you are Mr.threepoint. ;-)

The three are so similar as to be interchangeable.
This place is getting to be like a **** pile, the majority characters it
seems to attract are maggots, flies and worse.

On Jul 27, 7:39*pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 27, 7:31*pm, wrote:

.

Get a friggin life Scott.

He cant until Loogy, the Dwarf General, tells him he can.

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 23:42:00 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

snipped

This place is getting to be like a **** pile, the majority characters it
seems to attract are maggots, flies and worse.

Don, your comment and the fact you are here continuously must say something
about you. No?

You, Jim, and Harry continuously whine about this place being a ********,
yet you three keep stepping in it.

On Jul 27, 7:39*pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 27, 7:31*pm, wrote:

.

Get a friggin life Scott.

Do you think this is the proper venue for political posts, warp17?

wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:42:59 GMT, John H.
wrote:

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 23:42:00 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

snipped

This place is getting to be like a **** pile, the majority characters it
seems to attract are maggots, flies and worse.

Don, your comment and the fact you are here continuously must say
something
about you. No?

You, Jim, and Harry continuously whine about this place being a ********,
yet you three keep stepping in it.

Picture Don, running down the street with hands outstrectched,
yelling, "Look what I almost stepped in!"

More accurately, picture me as a giant Lysol spray can, trying to at least
mask the stench of the dwarfs.

wrote in message
On Jul 27, 7:39 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 27, 7:31 pm, wrote:

.

Get a friggin life Scott.

He cant until Loogy, the Dwarf General, tells him he can.

Has JohnnyH been relieved due to incompetence?

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Jul 27, 7:39 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 27, 7:31 pm, wrote:

.

Get a friggin life Scott.

He cant until Loogy, the Dwarf General, tells him he can.

Has JohnnyH been relieved due to incompetence?

Don,
You and JimH need to follow your leaders example, and place all of the 7
dwarfs in the bozo bin.

"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote in message . ..
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Jul 27, 7:39 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 27, 7:31 pm, wrote:

.
Get a friggin life Scott.

He cant until Loogy, the Dwarf General, tells him he can.

Has JohnnyH been relieved due to incompetence?

Don,
You and JimH need to follow your leaders example, and place all of the 7
dwarfs in the bozo bin.

I keep trying to seal the lid on the two worse dwarfs (you and Dumpy Dan),
but you wriggle and squirm your way out.
If Harry's new bin works well, I'll ask him for a foolproof filter.

Don White wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote in message . ..
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Jul 27, 7:39 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 27, 7:31 pm, wrote:

.
Get a friggin life Scott.
He cant until Loogy, the Dwarf General, tells him he can.

Has JohnnyH been relieved due to incompetence?

Don,
You and JimH need to follow your leaders example, and place all of the 7
dwarfs in the bozo bin.

I keep trying to seal the lid on the two worse dwarfs (you and Dumpy Dan),
but you wriggle and squirm your way out.
If Harry's new bin works well, I'll ask him for a foolproof filter.

Don,
Harry uses a different Newsreader than you do, so his filter will work
differently than yours.

Since I want to help you, I will tell you how to filter out me and
anyone else you want. Click on TOOLS, then MESSAGE FILTER, then create
filter from this message.

Then just follow the directions. Easy Peasy.

If you download Thunderbird, you can just click on "Block this Sender".