Default OT: stupid wafa cut and paste

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 19:56:59 GMT, A. Rumor wrote:

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 19:55:31 GMT, Cohen The Barbarian
wrote:

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 12:50:22 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Jul 28, 3:39*pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 28, 3:28*pm, wrote:

On Jul 28, 3:18*pm, "Don White" wrote:

"Vic Smith" wrote in message

.. .

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:41:23 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Jul 28, 2:32?pm, Vic Smith wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:19:47 -0400, wrote:

So, tell me who you are.. Let's meet up...

Now you are starting to sound like a stalker.

You guys are living proof that Harry is actually a gentleman and a
scholar.

--Vic

Yeah, sorry to dissappoint you Vic. Plonk me...

I'll tell you the truth. *You are disappointing me.
But so what?
Even my kids sometimes disappoint me, and my wife sometimes
disappoints me.
I live with it.
I don't plonk anybody.

--Vic

I've found that JustWait acts up when his big buddy goes away.
He'll settle down soon enough.- Hide quoted text -

Are you defending that foul mouthed little coward...?

You need to grow up Scott. *Jim and Loogy need to do the same.- Hide quoted text -

Do yourself a favor and go back as a parent and read the foul mouthed,
nasty crap your friend salty said about folks and their kids here
today.. Then come back and see me.

Barbarian.

Rumor monger.

Blood sucker.

wrote in message
On Jul 28, 3:46 pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 28, 3:18 pm, "Don White" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

On Jul 28, 2:32?pm, Vic Smith wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:19:47 -0400, wrote:

So, tell me who you are.. Let's meet up...

Now you are starting to sound like a stalker.

You guys are living proof that Harry is actually a gentleman and a
scholar.

--Vic

Yeah, sorry to dissappoint you Vic. Plonk me...

I'll tell you the truth. You are disappointing me.
But so what?
Even my kids sometimes disappoint me, and my wife sometimes
disappoints me.
I live with it.
I don't plonk anybody.

--Vic

I've found that JustWait acts up when his big buddy goes away.
He'll settle down soon enough.- Hide quoted text -

Are you defending that foul mouthed little coward...?

Vic??
I thought he was one of the sensible middle roaders.- Hide quoted text -

No, I am talking about the nasty, foul things your friend salty has
been saying about folks and their kids here today.. But you knew
that.. go back and read his posts, then read mine.. then come back and
talk to me..

Salty is no friend of mine. he's been dissing harry, jimh & me. I thought
he was a Dwarf spy.

Senior Member

wrote in message

On Jul 28, 3:18 pm, "Don White" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

he was a Dwarf spy.- Hide quoted text -

Neither side wants him, I am not surprised.. He says he is from CT,
but won't say where so who knows. The foul mouthed sockpuppet is
better off hiding anyway.

wrote in message

On Jul 28, 3:18 pm, "Don White" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

*Neither *side*"? What is this.................4th grade for you?
Senior Member

wrote in message

On Jul 28, 3:18 pm, "Don White" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

Meanwhile I didn't say anything about anybody's kids, so you can add LIAR to
Scotty's resume. I guess Harry is rubbing off on him when he's not rubbing one
off on you.- Hide quoted text -

So what did you mean when you called me a child molestor this morning?
Now, you are the liar, the coward, and the troll.
Senior Member

wrote in message

On Jul 28, 3:18 pm, "Don White" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

Here was your post, liar..

posted this morning by salty
More options Jul 28, 12:33 pm

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 12:33:49 -0400
Subject: OT: stupid wafa cut and paste
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author

Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived.
This message will be removed from Groups in 6 days (Aug 4, 12:33 pm).

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 09:14:15 -0700 (PDT),

BIG SNIP

What would really make sense if if all of us include OT on any post that
is not related to boats or boating, and then they can include OT in
their filters and not read any of the OT posts. Easy Peasy.- Hide quoted text -

I suggested that a while back, but Salty had a hissy fit... I also
think marking political cut and paste as spam would work too...

What a complete, unmitigated, child molesting, ****tard.
end of salty post

So, now you are the liar, the coward, and the troll. That should
about do it for you.. Notice that no one at all talks to you here. I
am civil and not nearly as foul mouthed, even my "enemies" have
conversations with me.. You, are just ignored, don't take it wrong,
it's just you... Buh bye..
Senior Member

wrote in message

On Jul 28, 3:18 pm, "Don White" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

*Neither *side*"? *What is this.................4th grade for you?- Hide quoted text -

It's usenet.. it's whatever I want it to be. But I know you get as
foul and disgusting as salty so until you come out of hiding, I really
have nothing to say to you either...later