HK HK is offline

Default An emerging pattern at Chucks place

wrote:
On Jul 9, 9:23 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 9, 9:18 pm, wrote:

On Jul 9, 8:52 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 9, 8:39 pm, wrote:
On Jul 9, 10:02 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 06:44:22 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Jul 8, 10:23 am, "Don White" wrote:
"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
. com...
After having assessed both sides of this childish, stupid, inane,
decade long discussion of the substance of a Zimmerman like lobster
boat, If you feel it collectively describes adherence to some sort of
code of moral values....... I guess your definition of "integrity" and
mine differ greatly.
That is, unless your are the netcops judge, jury, and executioner.
Then we'd probably need to define authority..... HOWEVER, I'm no more
inclined to join in that ridiculous repartee than I am the one about
some boat, of which I have absolutely NO personal knowledge (and
neither do you). What a wonderfully solid basis for a system of
"integrity."
I suggest you address all of those concerns at
rec.authority.on.integrity.via.the.unkown and leave those interested
boating to fend for themselves, here......
Well said. Anyone here longer than a month and with half a brain knows...
A/ After all the harassment over the years, Harry will never disclose any
additional information on any Lobster boat
B/ Those who keep bringing the Lobster boat up only do it as a way to jab
and agitate Harry- Hide quoted text -
Why should it agitate Harry to bring up one of his boats?
It seems to agitate YOU plenty, and it's not even your boat.
You have an unhealthy fixation on something that is totally
unimportant. Nobody else cares at all, and you would be better off if
you didn't care about it either. What is possibly to be gained by this
fanaticism? Do you think it will make you more important or loved?
Will it improve your life in any meaningful way?
Collect Hummel figures or something if you want a stupid obsession.
Leave the rest of us out of it.
Thank you, Dr. Salty. Really.- Hide quoted text -
Two questions to see if you are really a man:
Do you own a 36' Zimmerman like lobster boat?
Did your father make a trans Atlantic trip in a runabout and get a
fireboat welcome in NYC?
Dance, fat boy.......
One question for you:
When are you going to Oz to see if the Wiz can give you a brain?- Hide quoted text -
Put a fork in the place. Nothing has changed except you have to be
under Chuck and Harrys thumb to read or post.. .... The shots
continue however At least till now, I just logged out and took the
bookmark from my list. I leave it to the 4 posters who are left and
have no problem looking the other way...
Long live Wrecked Boats

You have some mental problems you need to attend to Scott. Go in
with Loogy to get a group rate.

Later,- Hide quoted text -

At least I have an excuse, and you have suggested a possible
solution.. you are just an asshole, and always will be. Later to you
too...

What's your excuse for your mental problems?

On Jul 9, 9:51*pm, wrote:
On Jul 9, 9:23*pm, JimH wrote:

On Jul 9, 9:18*pm, wrote:

On Jul 9, 8:52*pm, JimH wrote:

On Jul 9, 8:39*pm, wrote:

On Jul 9, 10:02*am, HK wrote:

wrote:
On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 06:44:22 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Jul 8, 10:23 am, "Don White" wrote:
"Gene Kearns" wrote in message

re.com...

[...]

You were thrown down the stairs one too many times by the cops (as you
earlier admitted to) because of your attitude and drug habit Scott.

The fact that you encouraged and enrolled your 8 year old daughter
into dirt track motorcycle racing confirms your brain damage from the
drugs and being thrown down the stairs.

For your own good, and that of your daughter, you need to get some
help.

Are those two clones? Me thinks they are actually one in the same. Donnie,
the third one is definitely not one of them... too much of a follower. They
are funny, if not anything else. I haven't heard insults such as theirs
since grade school.

--Mike

wrote in message
On Jul 9, 9:23 pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 9, 9:18 pm, wrote:

On Jul 9, 8:52 pm, JimH wrote:

On Jul 9, 8:39 pm, wrote:

wrote:

[...]

DK DK is offline

Mike wrote:
Are those two clones? Me thinks they are actually one in the same. Donnie,
the third one is definitely not one of them... too much of a follower. They
are funny, if not anything else. I haven't heard insults such as theirs
since grade school.

--Mike

Donny is a moron. He can *only* follow and his one-liners are
legendary. He does have deep personal issues at home so I have left him
alone for a while now.

"DK" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
Are those two clones? Me thinks they are actually one in the same.
Donnie, the third one is definitely not one of them... too much of a
follower. They are funny, if not anything else. I haven't heard insults
such as theirs since grade school.

--Mike

Donny is a moron. He can *only* follow and his one-liners are legendary.
He does have deep personal issues at home so I have left him alone for a
while now.

Follow this... moron boy!