Jim Jim is offline

Default An emerging pattern at Chucks place

wrote in message
On Jul 6, 8:59 pm, "Jim" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 6, 5:06 pm, "Jim" wrote:

12:35 Harry gets out of jail
12:56 Another of Harry's fans gets the boot

Who got booted, how long?

I think It was Hidden. Go look to make sure. I think Chuck gave him an
indeterminate sentence.

Yeah, I went and saw it. I didn't think his comment was any snarkier
than the others.. Maybe it was the target? Or maybe cause it was
"hidden", either way, I am walking very lightly over there.. I did
notice however, one of the top posters mentioned us by name.. but it
was not a negative comment.. Either way, I still don't think there is
a definate line yet, maybe the mod over there is still setting it..

Note to the stooges, I am not complaining here. I still support Chuck
and his adventure..

If it makes you feel better, go ahead and complain. Won't do any good
though.

HK HK is offline

Jim wrote:

wrote in message
On Jul 6, 8:59 pm, "Jim" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 6, 5:06 pm, "Jim" wrote:

12:35 Harry gets out of jail
12:56 Another of Harry's fans gets the boot

Who got booted, how long?

I think It was Hidden. Go look to make sure. I think Chuck gave him an
indeterminate sentence.

Yeah, I went and saw it. I didn't think his comment was any snarkier
than the others.. Maybe it was the target? Or maybe cause it was
"hidden", either way, I am walking very lightly over there.. I did
notice however, one of the top posters mentioned us by name.. but it
was not a negative comment.. Either way, I still don't think there is
a definate line yet, maybe the mod over there is still setting it..

Note to the stooges, I am not complaining here. I still support Chuck
and his adventure..

If it makes you feel better, go ahead and complain. Won't do any good
though.

Whine, whine, whine from two of the Seven Dwarfs.

On Jul 6, 9:10*pm, wrote:
On Jul 6, 8:59*pm, "Jim" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jul 6, 5:06 pm, "Jim" wrote:

12:35 Harry gets out of jail
12:56 Another of Harry's fans gets the boot

Who got booted, how long?

I think It was Hidden. Go look to make sure. *I think Chuck gave him an
indeterminate sentence.

Yeah, I went and saw it. I didn't think his comment was any snarkier
than the others.. Maybe it was the target? *Or maybe cause it was
"hidden", either way, I am walking very lightly over there.. I did
notice however, one of the top posters mentioned us by name.. but it
was not a negative comment.. Either way, I still don't think there is
a definate line yet, maybe the mod over there is still setting it..

Note to the stooges, I am not complaining here. I still support Chuck
and his adventure..

Yeah, it was "hidden". He only asked about fuel burn on Harry's
alleged lobster boat, and didn't do it in a menacing manner. Harry
claims to own a lobster boat, so why would someone be banned for
asking a question about it?

On Jul 6, 9:12*pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 6, 8:59*pm, "Jim" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jul 6, 5:06 pm, "Jim" wrote:

12:35 Harry gets out of jail
12:56 Another of Harry's fans gets the boot

Who got booted, how long?

I think It was Hidden. Go look to make sure. *I think Chuck gave him an
indeterminate sentence.

He-he. *My prediction came true.

You guys keep falling like flies. * Learn to behave and you won't get
banned.

You, then Scott, then John, now Loogy............my guess is that BAR
is next.

This is just too funny.

Jim, for your information I've never posted nor am I a member of
Chuck's group. I would like to ask you, what harms was the post asking
about fuel burn on Harry's lobster boat?

On Jul 7, 7:55*am, wrote:
On Jul 6, 9:12*pm, JimH wrote:

On Jul 6, 8:59*pm, "Jim" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jul 6, 5:06 pm, "Jim" wrote:

12:35 Harry gets out of jail
12:56 Another of Harry's fans gets the boot

Who got booted, how long?

I think It was Hidden. Go look to make sure. *I think Chuck gave him an
indeterminate sentence.

He-he. *My prediction came true.

You guys keep falling like flies. * Learn to behave and you won't get
banned.

You, then Scott, then John, now Loogy............my guess is that BAR
is next.

This is just too funny.

Jim, for your information I've never posted nor am I a member of
Chuck's group. I would like to ask you, what harms was the post asking
about fuel burn on Harry's lobster boat?

Whatever you say 'hidden'. ;-)

HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
On Jul 7, 7:55 am, wrote:
On Jul 6, 9:12 pm, JimH wrote:

On Jul 6, 8:59 pm, "Jim" wrote:
wrote in message
On Jul 6, 5:06 pm, "Jim" wrote:
12:35 Harry gets out of jail
12:56 Another of Harry's fans gets the boot
Who got booted, how long?
I think It was Hidden. Go look to make sure. I think Chuck gave him an
indeterminate sentence.
He-he. My prediction came true.
You guys keep falling like flies. Learn to behave and you won't get
banned.
You, then Scott, then John, now Loogy............my guess is that BAR
is next.
This is just too funny.

Jim, for your information I've never posted nor am I a member of
Chuck's group. I would like to ask you, what harms was the post asking
about fuel burn on Harry's lobster boat?

Whatever you say 'hidden'. ;-)

Shhhhh...he's "hidden."

On Jul 7, 7:57*am, JimH wrote:
On Jul 7, 7:55*am, wrote:

On Jul 6, 9:12*pm, JimH wrote:

On Jul 6, 8:59*pm, "Jim" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jul 6, 5:06 pm, "Jim" wrote:

12:35 Harry gets out of jail
12:56 Another of Harry's fans gets the boot

Who got booted, how long?

I think It was Hidden. Go look to make sure. *I think Chuck gave him an
indeterminate sentence.

He-he. *My prediction came true.

You guys keep falling like flies. * Learn to behave and you won't get
banned.

You, then Scott, then John, now Loogy............my guess is that BAR
is next.

This is just too funny.

Jim, for your information I've never posted nor am I a member of
Chuck's group. I would like to ask you, what harms was the post asking
about fuel burn on Harry's lobster boat?

Whatever you say 'hidden'. * ;-)- Hide quoted text -

Nice dance. I'm still waiting for your response to the above question.

On Jul 7, 7:57*am, JimH wrote:
On Jul 7, 7:55*am, wrote:

On Jul 6, 9:12*pm, JimH wrote:

On Jul 6, 8:59*pm, "Jim" wrote:

wrote in message

On Jul 6, 5:06 pm, "Jim" wrote:

12:35 Harry gets out of jail
12:56 Another of Harry's fans gets the boot

Who got booted, how long?

I think It was Hidden. Go look to make sure. *I think Chuck gave him an
indeterminate sentence.

He-he. *My prediction came true.

You guys keep falling like flies. * Learn to behave and you won't get
banned.

You, then Scott, then John, now Loogy............my guess is that BAR
is next.

This is just too funny.

Jim, for your information I've never posted nor am I a member of
Chuck's group. I would like to ask you, what harms was the post asking
about fuel burn on Harry's lobster boat?

Whatever you say 'hidden'. * ;-)- Hide quoted text -

If you think I'm Hidden, you must be dumber than a post. He IS someone
from here, though.
Now, can you answer the question? After all, it was YOU that said if
you "follow the rules" you won't get banned. What rule was broken by
hidden?