Default USCG Search Pattern, mystery of missing professor

Here are a couple of interesting charts showing the search pattern
flown by the USCG while looking for a missing kayaker:

http://www.piersystem.com/go/doc/21/173137/

Based on what they found in the kayak, including his keys and his ID-
I think there's a chance that he might have wanted to appear dead and
he's off to start a brand new life with who knows who........

Who takes their ID out of their wallet to go kayaking? For some
reason, somebody felt it would be important to establish just who is
missing from the vessel. Hmmm.........

I sincerely hope the guy is all right and just hiding out.

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
ups.com...
Here are a couple of interesting charts showing the search pattern
flown by the USCG while looking for a missing kayaker:

http://www.piersystem.com/go/doc/21/173137/

Based on what they found in the kayak, including his keys and his ID-
I think there's a chance that he might have wanted to appear dead and
he's off to start a brand new life with who knows who........

Who takes their ID out of their wallet to go kayaking? For some
reason, somebody felt it would be important to establish just who is
missing from the vessel. Hmmm.........

I sincerely hope the guy is all right and just hiding out.

He may have taken his ID in case he wsa stopped and checked. I think you
are required to have ID when fishing, and not just the license. Prove you
are the person the license was issued to. And he may also be with the guy
from here would went missing with his sailboat. Equipped with a beacon.

On Sep 21, 11:24?pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:
[...]

from here would went missing with his sailboat. Equipped with a beacon.- Hide quoted text -

We had a mysterious disappearance about 25 years ago. In fact, the guy
was our insurance agent. I believe he was officially declared
"drowned", although his body has never, (to the best of my knowledge),
ever been found. They found his small boat drifting out in Puget Sound
with his wallet, his car keys, and his wedding ring on the seat.
Wedding ring? Who takes off their wedding ring to go boating?

There are guys who take off their wedding ring to go trolling, but
that doesn't have much to do with boats. :-)

Maybe leaving the "ex" and kids a big life insurance settlement is an
alternative to years of alimony and child support....who knows?

Chuck Gould wrote in
oups.com:

There are guys who take off their wedding ring to go trolling, but
that doesn't have much to do with boats. :-)

Especially Republican politicians around men's public restrooms, of
late....(c;

Larry
--
Search youtube for "Depleted Uranium"
The ultimate dirty bomb......

USCG Boat Search Protocol Bob Crantz ASA 1 March 2nd 07 10:41 PM
USCG Boat Search Protocol Capt. JG ASA 3 March 2nd 07 07:44 PM
USCG Boat Search Protocol Wilbur Hubbard ASA 2 March 2nd 07 06:40 PM
USCG Boat Search Protocol katy ASA 0 March 2nd 07 06:19 PM
USCG Boat Search Protocol Mundo ASA 0 March 2nd 07 06:06 PM