Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Boating today...

On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 11:29:20 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Ok. Rather than to continue shooting my mouth off, I researched the SeaStar
hydraulic steering system. I was wrong.
The system *can* slip. My apologies to ShortWave, Harry and any others I
disagreed with.

Eisboch

Well that's all fine and dandy. But this kind of conduct disrupts the
newsgroup. Aw Hell, you're Navy. I forgive you.

--Vic