Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Obama advisors meet Box of Rocks

As in dumb as a.

CBS "Face The Nation" - Former General Wesley Clark - Obama Advisor.

"Because in the matters of national security policy making, it’s a
matter of understanding risk, it’s a matter of gauging your opponents
and it’s a matter of being held accountable. John McCain’s never done
any of that in his official positions. I certainly honor his service
as a prisoner of war. He was a hero to me and to hundreds of thousands
of millions of others in the armed forces as a prisoner of war. He has
been a voice on the Senate Armed Services Committee and he has
traveled all over the world. But he hasn’t held executive
responsibility. That large squadron in the Navy that he commanded
wasn’t a wartime squadron. He hasn’t been there and ordered the bombs
to fall. He hasn’t seen what it’s like when diplomats come in and say,
`I don’t know whether we’re going to be able to get this point through
or not. Do you want to take the risk? What about your reputation? How
do we handle it publicly?"

So, let's recap:

In “the matter of national security policy making.” Barack Obama
hasn’t ever done anything.

In the matter of gauging your “opponents”, Obama wants to meet with
them without preconditions despite having no national-security,
military, or diplomatic experience.

Barack Obama hasn’t been on the Senate Armed Services Committee.

Barack Obama hasn’t had any executive experience. For that matter, of
the three years he's been in the Senate, two of them have been running
for President.

Barack Obama hasn’t commanded anything, in wartime or not.

Barack Obama hasn’t dealt with diplomats in any capacity at all.

Barack Obama hasn’t ordered the bombs to fall, although to be fair, he
has associated himself with "advisors" who have bombed things
including innocent civilians — William Ayers and Bernadette Dohrn.

Hope - Change - Nuance.

Box of Rocks.

Cannibals In The U.S. Congress, On Capital Hill! Meet George Bush, Jr., Bill And Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama, Al Gore, And Capital Hill! David Gee General 3 October 13th 07 11:48 PM
Boat on the rocks JR Gilbreath Cruising 0 April 27th 05 02:56 AM
Are his advisors trying to make Bush look like a clown? Vito ASA 0 November 5th 04 11:55 AM
No Rocks Michael Olsen ASA 0 August 6th 03 11:38 PM
Sailing Rocks!!!! Bobsprit ASA 3 July 14th 03 05:48 AM