Default OT my son got a sunburn

Youall need baby sitters.

HK wrote:

JimH wrote:
On Jun 19, 4:39 pm, JR North wrote:
The sun reflected off your living room window and went into my eyes as I
passed by. It hurt, and made me blink involuntarily. My lawyer is going
to sue the crap out of you for doing this malicious thing to me. You'll
be hearing from him.
JR

wrote:
My son goes to the YMCA summer program, and he got a very slight
sunburn doing archery. I think I should call child protective services
on them. They allowed him to get sunburn, even though he uses
sunscreen, AND they gave him specifice rules and instructions for
archery, which he followed of course. But how can they allow such a
dangerous and deadly sport, even though he's been taught all of his
life to be safe and responsible?
Home Page:http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth

Another example of the *New and Improved* rec.boats. Just another
thread that should certainly attract new members.

The new name of the group is alt.rec.reggy-loogy-justamin-crap

On Jun 19, 10:20*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

. ..

DK wrote:
wrote:
On Jun 19, 1:05 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jun 19, 12:56 pm, wrote:
On Jun 19, 12:44 pm, wrote:
My son goes to the YMCA summer program, and he got a very slight
sunburn doing archery. I think I should call child protective
services
on them. They allowed him to get sunburn, even though he uses
sunscreen, AND they gave him specifice rules and instructions for
archery, which he followed of course. But how can they allow such a
dangerous and deadly sport, even though he's been taught all of his
life to be safe and responsible?
enough already...
Sorry, but it takes the lowest of low life scum to say things about
someone's kids.
I haven't seen anyone say anything negative about anyone's kids.
I have seen several comments on irresponsible parenting.
Loogy, it isn't the fault of your kids that they have an irresponsible
idiot for a father.

One time, and one time, only, asshole.
What have I done to be "irresponsible"?
Let a kid ride a bicycle?
Maybe your parents didn't allow you to do anything but sit in your
room playing with yourself, but that doesn't make it right.
As anyone can clearly see, the product of YOUR parents is nothing but
a fat nail chewing piece of **** person that is such a low life that
he will say nasty untrue things about people's wives, children, boats,
cars, anything, in order to boost his low self esteem. In order to
help that low self esteem, you've become a chronic liar, not only
lying about yourself, but lying about your father. Constantly. You
are a pig, a neanderthal, and the lowest form of scum. Not one single
person in rec.boats wants your low life uncouth bull**** and lies, get
it? You try to make people here think that you have culture and
refinement, again to boost your low self esteem, but as soon as you
write something you prove what a low life piece of chum you are. As
far a parenting, you don't have kids, your wife is smart enough to
realize that world is a much better place without your spawn in the
mix. I've been around a lot of people, but never as low of a piece of
garbage as you. I'm damned glad I'm bringing my children up to be more
than a lying punk like you. In short, **** you.

PLOINK

He has a disease - he can't help it and the other two stooges feed his
disease. *The really dumb one has his own dysfunctional family.

Walk away from these assholes and they will get tired entertaining each
other.

Au contraire...the "entertainment" in this newsgroup is provided by twerps
like you, Loogy, Florida Jim, Herring, Reggie, and the rest of the seven
ugly sisters.

That's why I'm here...to watch the stupids.

...and you don't get much more stupid than Dopey Dan, who invited us back
and now whines like a schoolgirl when we bitch slap him.- Hide quoted text -

Here's a relatively safe sport, except he may possibly hurt his hands.
He looks very trim and fit because of this rigorous sport, too!

http://tinyurl.com/3k6qun

I'm sure all of you that don't want kids to do anything dangerous hope
your kids grow up just like him!
HK HK is offline

DK wrote:
wrote:

[...]

I see Dip**** Donny was right on cue with a lame response and pathetic
rationalization for his return here.

Please continue to ignore these assholes. They thrive on attention and
suffer without it.

Dip**** Dan, aka DK, tries so hard to be relevant to someone..somewhere.

"HK" wrote in message
DK wrote:
wrote:

[...]

He must be semi-retarded. He continually baites us and then has the nerve
to tell the rest of the seven dwarfs to ignore us...we'll go away.

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
DK wrote:
wrote:

[...]

I dunno. I consider DK poor dumb trash and just chuckle a bit at his
attempts here and elsewhere.

"bullschitter" wrote in message
Youall need baby sitters.

wrote:
My son goes to the YMCA summer program, and he got a very slight
sunburn doing archery. I think I should call child protective
services
on them. They allowed him to get sunburn, even though he uses
sunscreen, AND they gave him specifice rules and instructions for
archery, which he followed of course. But how can they allow such a
dangerous and deadly sport, even though he's been taught all of his
life to be safe and responsible?
Home Page:http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth

Another example of the *New and Improved* rec.boats. Just another
thread that should certainly attract new members.

The new name of the group is alt.rec.reggy-loogy-justamin-crap

marquee de sade basement visit would be more appropriate.