Thom Stewart

Default Final sailing and SUNBURN!

Well, had a great day on the boat,with the new bottom and new main.

Light air and plenty of Sun. I feel like an idiot coming in looking like
a Lobster a week before Labor day.

I look like a clown out there with the Zinc Oxide but without it I'm
burning to bad for a Myasthenia Gravis sufferer

It sure seems like I've got my light air performance back again. The new
Main sure is a great sail for trimming. Response great to different
adjustments. can really see the vang adjustment with the free foot. I
can see the need for outhaul when vang is applied. It is amassing how
much more you can see with the sail not attached to the boom. "Pneuma"
and I are busy in a new learning curve.

Could use any tips you free footed sail owner would care to pass on to
the Ole Man with the Pilothouse Sloop. It is really great how much more
visible trim adjustment are on the Main

Ole Thom

Peter J Ross

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 22:26:30 -0700 (PDT), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Thom Stewart:

Well, had a great day on the boat,with the new bottom

Strange. I never thought of you as a "top".

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Simple Simon

What kind of a name for a boat is Pneumonia?

You suffering from an autoimmune disease should
tell you something. Your body is fighting itself.
There's something out of wack. I think I know what
it might be. Your body is allergic to diesel fumes and
overcompensating. I would recommend you try not
firing up the diesel for a year and you'll probably get
better.

But, that would mean you'd have to learn to sail. Well,
never mind!

S.Simon

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
[...]

Simple Simon

When I blow by your poor excuse for a seaworthy vessel
you will think 'cut the cheese' after you **** your pants and
get a whiff of it.

S.Simon

wrote in message ...
On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 16:51:29 -0400, "Simple Simon" wrote:

What kind of a name for a boat is Pneumonia?

What kind of name is "Cut the Cheese?

BB