HK HK is offline

Default OT my son got a sunburn

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
DK wrote:
wrote:

He has a disease - he can't help it and the other two stooges feed
his
disease. The really dumb one has his own dysfunctional family.
Walk away from these assholes and they will get tired entertaining
each
other.
Au contraire...the "entertainment" in this newsgroup is provided by
twerps
like you, Loogy, Florida Jim, Herring, Reggie, and the rest of the
seven
ugly sisters.
That's why I'm here...to watch the stupids.
...and you don't get much more stupid than Dopey Dan, who invited us
back
and now whines like a schoolgirl when we bitch slap him.- Hide quoted
text -

Here's a relatively safe sport, except he may possibly hurt his hands.
He looks very trim and fit because of this rigorous sport, too!

http://tinyurl.com/3k6qun

I'm sure all of you that don't want kids to do anything dangerous hope
your kids grow up just like him!
I see Dip**** Donny was right on cue with a lame response and pathetic
rationalization for his return here.

Please continue to ignore these assholes. They thrive on attention and
suffer without it.

Dip**** Dan, aka DK, tries so hard to be relevant to someone..somewhere.

He must be semi-retarded. He continually baites us and then has the nerve
to tell the rest of the seven dwarfs to ignore us...we'll go away.

I dunno. I consider DK poor dumb trash and just chuckle a bit at his
attempts here and elsewhere.