Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default OT my son got a sunburn

"bullschitter" wrote in message
Youall need baby sitters.

HK wrote:

JimH wrote:
On Jun 19, 4:39 pm, JR North wrote:
The sun reflected off your living room window and went into my eyes as
passed by. It hurt, and made me blink involuntarily. My lawyer is
going
to sue the crap out of you for doing this malicious thing to me.
You'll
be hearing from him.
JR

wrote:
My son goes to the YMCA summer program, and he got a very slight
sunburn doing archery. I think I should call child protective
services
on them. They allowed him to get sunburn, even though he uses
sunscreen, AND they gave him specifice rules and instructions for
archery, which he followed of course. But how can they allow such a
dangerous and deadly sport, even though he's been taught all of his
life to be safe and responsible?
Home Page:http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth

Another example of the *New and Improved* rec.boats. Just another
thread that should certainly attract new members.

The new name of the group is alt.rec.reggy-loogy-justamin-crap

marquee de sade basement visit would be more appropriate.