Default Speaking of beautiful images...

On Jun 16, 8:03*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"John H." wrote in message

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 12:42:43 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 07:30:39 -0400, HK wrote:

Anyone with any understanding of outboard motors who reads through the
various performance bulletins available on engine/boat combos can only
conclude there are very minor variations in the results available with
the various brands of modern engines, two stroke or four stroke, on
similar boats.

Any "understanding" *you have about anything relates only to what side
of the manic/depressive cycle you are on at any given time.

Go take your meds.

It would really be nice if these 'discussions' were taken to Chuck's
Place.
--
John *H*

You and your gang of seven wrecked this newsgroup....... *why do the same to
Chucks' place?- Hide quoted text -

Don, if this group is SO "wrecked" why are you and your two brethren
here?

On Jun 17, 1:58*pm, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 10:31:03 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Jun 16, 8:03*pm, "Don White" wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

So, have you tried the sauce yet?

He was questioning me. Note my response to him. You should do the same.
--
John *H*- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, I've used the sauce a couple of times, great stuff! It's VERY
good on some grilled wings. Also smoked a killer turkey for father's
day, spent poolside with friends and relatives. Don is okay if you can
get him away from the two stooges.

DK DK is offline

wrote:
[...]

The problem is...you can't. He's mindless and nips at Harry's heels.

wrote:
[...]

Nip this...heel boy!

Don is okay if you can get him away from the two stooges.

But you're a ****ING COWARD anytime.

Some images... basskisser General 0 December 1st 06 02:00 PM
Some images... Stan (the Man) General 0 December 1st 06 01:20 PM
Images of Cruising...... [email protected] General 5 November 23rd 05 04:18 PM
Images of Cruising...... Wayne.B General 1 November 22nd 05 03:52 PM