Jim Jim is offline

Default Speaking of pumping or pouring.

Do you let the bikini clad gas dock maiden un cap the filler and insert the
nozzle? Or do you insist on doing it yourself?

Jim wrote:
Do you let the bikini clad gas dock maiden un cap the filler and insert
the nozzle? Or do you insist on doing it yourself?

Actually on my lake it is required for the owner to pump their own gas.
If there is a spill, then the owner and not the marina is responsible.

I do require that they help me tie up the boat, they have a certain
panache while belaying the dock lines, that I have never been able to
master.

"Reginald P. Smithers III" wrote
the bikini clad gas dock maiden

they have a certain panache while belaying the
dock lines, that I have never been able to master.

Can't quite put your finger on it, eh?

On May 27, 8:36*am, "Ernest Scribbler"
wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" wrote

the bikini clad gas dock maiden

they have a certain panache while belaying the
dock lines, that I have never been able to master.

Can't quite put your finger on it, eh?

Can't get his head around it.......oh, this could go on forever!

wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" wrote

the bikini clad gas dock maiden
they have a certain panache while belaying the
dock lines, that I have never been able to master.
Can't quite put your finger on it, eh?

Can't get his head around it.......oh, this could go on forever!

ya know, there is no benefit to this thread to go down that path. but i
suspect its too late now. thanx.

My pleasure!

On Tue, 27 May 2008 07:55:21 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

Do you let the bikini clad gas dock maiden un cap the filler and insert the
nozzle? Or do you insist on doing it yourself?

Where the hell is this marina. Last time I filled up there was some a-hole
with his pants down around the crack of his butt who could put together a
complete sentence without saying, "You know what I mean!" three times.
--
John *H*

On Tue, 27 May 2008 17:34:29 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Tue, 27 May 2008 07:55:21 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

Do you let the bikini clad gas dock maiden un cap the filler and insert the
nozzle? Or do you insist on doing it yourself?

Where the hell is this marina. Last time I filled up there was some a-hole
with his pants down around the crack of his butt who could put together a
complete sentence without saying, "You know what I mean!" three times.

Whoops! Add 'not' after 'could' in the above.
--
John *H*
Jim Jim is offline

"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 27 May 2008 07:55:21 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

Do you let the bikini clad gas dock maiden un cap the filler and insert
the
nozzle? Or do you insist on doing it yourself?

Where the hell is this marina. Last time I filled up there was some a-hole
with his pants down around the crack of his butt who could put together a
complete sentence without saying, "You know what I mean!" three times.
--
John *H*

Everywhere except where you gas up. ;-)

Pumping Davej Touring 9 August 1st 06 09:23 PM
On serious bilge pumping........ Jonathan W. Cruising 41 December 3rd 05 02:57 AM
Pumping out the newsgroup holding tank Bill McKee General 8 September 17th 05 09:20 PM
gas pouring out carb?? tom General 9 July 28th 05 08:45 PM
Mast pumping, how harmful is it? MLapla4120 Cruising 6 August 2nd 04 03:02 AM