Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] is offline

Default Speaking of pumping or pouring.

Jim wrote:
Do you let the bikini clad gas dock maiden un cap the filler and insert
the nozzle? Or do you insist on doing it yourself?

Actually on my lake it is required for the owner to pump their own gas.
If there is a spill, then the owner and not the marina is responsible.

I do require that they help me tie up the boat, they have a certain
panache while belaying the dock lines, that I have never been able to
master.