Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Need Suggestions

I have a 25 hp tilt and trim ( yamaha ) 2004 and it has been on a 16ft cedar
strip. I need to get a boat for this motor as the Cedar strip is in major
need of repair. So what size of boat is best for the engine and should it
be deep hull? not even sure what that means. I use this boat to get back
and forth from my cottage that is only boat access. So people in it, with
loads to and from, plus to go around lake. I am a single Mother and cost is
an issue too. So if I have a good idea what I need to look for in a used
boat. I realize the cedar strip is a heavy boat and I was wondering if a
16ft fishing boat is still to heavy for this engine. I do require some room.
But still like the speed.

Any suggestions for a Gordon Cruising 0 November 18th 07 06:09 PM
Suggestions, please Stan (the Man) General 0 August 5th 06 01:24 PM
Cover suggestions Trevor Miller General 3 November 6th 04 09:42 AM
suggestions Matthew Bogard Whitewater 2 June 13th 04 05:20 PM