Matthew Bogard

Default suggestions

i'm looking to go rafting in early july, have never been before, and would
be bringing my 13 yr old with me. i was thinking of colorado or california,
but am willing to travel anywhere in the u.s. i'm looking for suggestions
on the best places to go, and reputable companys to look for.

Wilko

Matthew,

If you post this message on Rec.Boats.Paddle or at the rafting forum on
http://boatertalk.com/forum/RaftZone instead, you're bound to get more

In Colorado I know there is rafting on the Arkansas, but go to those
other forums and there are plenty of helpful people that can give you
more detailed answers.

HTH

Wilko

--
Wilko van den Bergh Wilkoa t)dse(d o tnl
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe

steve

western rivers expeditions are very good suggest j rig with ranch and
lower grand canyon