Default Hey, Harry

Quit emailing me.

HK wrote in an email to me:

Really.

You and your ****-for-brains buddies have succeeded...you've finally
killed rec.boats.

All of you should be proud of yourselves.

:)

I can't even fathom someone like Harry that IS the problem, but
somehow he has a mental condition that makes him think it's everyone
else's fault.

Anyway, quit emailing me.

On May 12, 10:23*am, wrote:
Quit emailing me.

HK wrote in an email to me:

Really.

You and your ****-for-brains buddies have succeeded...you've finally
killed rec.boats.

All of you should be proud of yourselves.

:)

I can't even fathom someone like Harry that IS the problem, but
somehow he has a mental condition that makes him think it's everyone
else's fault.

Anyway, quit emailing me.

I think wrecked boats is fine... been a lot easier to follow lately.
All the folks the trolls look up to went over there, so the trolls
went over there. Problem is they can't troll there, so they get
homesick... They come here and the only one they really seem to get
worked up is you loog... Lot's more important things to worry about
like bad crash my kid had yesterday and if I can get her back on the
bike for a few minutes today.

On May 12, 10:44*am, wrote:
On May 12, 10:23*am, wrote:

Quit emailing me.

HK wrote in an email to me:

Really.

You and your ****-for-brains buddies have succeeded...you've finally
killed rec.boats.

All of you should be proud of yourselves.

:)

I can't even fathom someone like Harry that IS the problem, but
somehow he has a mental condition that makes him think it's everyone
else's fault.

Anyway, quit emailing me.

I think wrecked boats is fine... been a lot easier to follow lately.
All the folks the trolls look up to went over there, so the trolls
went over there. Problem is they can't troll there, so they get
homesick... * They come here and the only one they really seem to get
worked up is you loog... *Lot's more important things to worry about
like bad crash my kid had yesterday and if I can get her back on the
bike for a few minutes today.- Hide quoted text -

I hate trash email, and anything Harry has to say is just that.
Senior Member

On May 12, 11:36*am, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 12 May 2008 07:23:13 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
Quit emailing me.

HK wrote in an email to me:

Really.

You and your ****-for-brains buddies have succeeded...you've finally
killed rec.boats.

All of you should be proud of yourselves.

:)

I can't even fathom someone like Harry that IS the problem, but
somehow he has a mental condition that makes him think it's everyone
else's fault.

Anyway, quit emailing me.

Maybe you should forward it to Chuck. Let him see the kind of crap Harry's
pulling.

No, that is a monitored group, this is not. What they do here has
nothing to do with there, that is just silly.

I can't see *any* reason why both groups can't coexist without the
bull****.

Along with the millions of other unrelated groups on the internet...
There is not problem "between the groups" unless someone brings it
from here to there. I hear it is a great group...
--
John *H*- Hide quoted text -

On May 12, 11:25*am, John H. wrote:

HK wrote in an email to me:

[...]

It's a very nice group! I mentioned Chuck because he has emailed at least
one person in this group requesting that the person be a little nicer. No
problem.

The problem is with the one person who jumps back and forth with only the
goal of ruining this group in mind. Hopefully, ignoring him will solve the
problem.
--
John *H*- Hide quoted text -

LET'S ALL DO THAT!! Just totally ignore him. Do not respond at all,
even if his posts "appear" non-trolling.

HK wrote in an email to me:

[...]

Works for me.
--
John *H*

HK wrote in an email to me:

[...]

Did you notice that the spam magically reappeared at the same time as
a certain poster?
Jim Jim is offline

"John H." wrote in message

I'd like to give a black star to whoever started this "I hate Harry" post.
Quoting an email to get a flame fest started in rec.boats doesn't seem like
the thing someone, who is interested in cleaning up the newsgroup, would do.

Yo Harry JohnH General 1 November 9th 06 12:07 PM
Yo - Harry JohnH General 11 September 2nd 06 07:51 PM
Yo Harry JohnH General 4 September 1st 06 10:49 PM
OT You were right Harry! Don White General 60 February 22nd 06 08:24 PM
Hey Harry Short Wave Sportfishing General 4 September 8th 04 01:09 AM