Default The three idiots have left the building

wrote in message
On May 2, 12:28 pm, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 2 May 2008 07:27:10 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On May 2, 10:19 am, wrote:

In the meantime I will post some more music, boats, dirtbike, and
maybe even a couple of sarcastic shots at my friends.. for now, that
is my before coffee ramble.

Go Google.. Go summer.

Just Wait

oooops, posted that from another email.. tha was me FloydOfPink
aka, Justwaitafrekinminute. I know FOP is a lame handle, but I needed
something quick for craigslist.

Glad to see you back anyway. Now, please do tell us what lighting is
needed
when upside down, trolling for stripers, at midnight.
--
John *H*

Don't need no steekin' light.

Need an floating emergency strobe if upside down at night.

wrote:

On May 2, 10:19 am, wrote:

In the meantime I will post some more music, boats, dirtbike, and
maybe even a couple of sarcastic shots at my friends.. for now, that
is my before coffee ramble.

Go Google.. Go summer.

Just Wait

oooops, posted that from another email.. tha was me FloydOfPink
aka, Justwaitafrekinminute. I know FOP is a lame handle, but I needed
something quick for craigslist.

Glad to see you back anyway. Now, please do tell us what lighting is
needed
when upside down, trolling for stripers, at midnight.
--
John *H*

Don't need no steekin' light.

Need an floating emergency strobe if upside down at night.- Hide quoted text -

just need to know how to swim well!

wrote:

On May 2, 10:19 am, wrote:

In the meantime I will post some more music, boats, dirtbike, and
maybe even a couple of sarcastic shots at my friends.. for now, that
is my before coffee ramble.

Go Google.. Go summer.

Just Wait

oooops, posted that from another email.. tha was me FloydOfPink
aka, Justwaitafrekinminute. I know FOP is a lame handle, but I needed
something quick for craigslist.

Glad to see you back anyway. Now, please do tell us what lighting is
needed
when upside down, trolling for stripers, at midnight.
--
John *H*

Don't need no steekin' light.

Need an floating emergency strobe if upside down at night.- Hide quoted
text -

just need to know how to swim well!

Maybe not if in the middle of the lake, or a couple miles offshore of the
Pacific Coast. Friends spent 4 hours riding the bottom of his Whaler after
it flipped. Commercial crabber saw them just at dusk. May not have
survived the night. The handheld radio and flares all fell out of the boat
to the bottom of the sea. Says good things about having the stuff in a
ditch bag. A floating one like the ACR's.

wrote:
On May 2, 10:19*am, wrote:

In the meantime I will post some more music, boats, dirtbike, and
maybe even a couple of sarcastic shots at my friends.. for now, that
is my before coffee ramble.

Go Google.. Go summer.

Just Wait

oooops, posted that from another email.. tha was me FloydOfPink
aka, Justwaitafrekinminute. I know FOP is a lame handle, but I needed
something quick for craigslist.

This NG is *like a breath of fresh air over the past couple of days.
Hopefully it will stay that way.

Personally, I think some of the chaos lately was maybe not so
unintentional.. It really gave a good kick start to a competeting
board, then just dissappeared. I just don't think it was all on the up
and up.. but that's just me. Either way, it is quieter now...

As predicted, the ringleader of OT posts and flames has returned. He
suffers from a mental disease called narcissism that controls his life
and prevents him from reading and posting his bull**** here.

The ringleader of the 3 caballeros must realize that in his absence, this
group has become much more peaceful and civilized. Is he capable of putting
2 and 2 together, and deduce that he is the problem? OK too much to ask for
I'm sure.

Here's to dreaming....

--Mike

"DK" wrote in message
news
wrote:

On May 2, 10:19 am, wrote:

In the meantime I will post some more music, boats, dirtbike, and
maybe even a couple of sarcastic shots at my friends.. for now, that
is my before coffee ramble.

Go Google.. Go summer.

Just Wait

oooops, posted that from another email.. tha was me FloydOfPink
aka, Justwaitafrekinminute. I know FOP is a lame handle, but I needed
something quick for craigslist.

This NG is like a breath of fresh air over the past couple of days.
Hopefully it will stay that way.

As predicted, the ringleader of OT posts and flames has returned. He
suffers from a mental disease called narcissism that controls his life and
prevents him from reading and posting his bull**** here.

With any luck, the other two will stay away.

DK DK is offline

JG2U wrote:
On Sat, 3 May 2008 19:28:32 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

The ringleader of the 3 caballeros must realize that in his absence, this
group has become much more peaceful and civilized. Is he capable of putting
2 and 2 together, and deducing that he is the problem?

That deserves being quoted, and posted again and again.

He is completely incapable of that. We already saw evidence of his
affliction two days ago.

On Sun, 04 May 2008 20:13:19 -0400, DK wrote:

JG2U wrote:
On Sat, 3 May 2008 19:28:32 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

The ringleader of the 3 caballeros must realize that in his absence, this
group has become much more peaceful and civilized. Is he capable of putting
2 and 2 together, and deducing that he is the problem?

That deserves being quoted, and posted again and again.

He is completely incapable of that. We already saw evidence of his
affliction two days ago.

Y'all will just get him started again.
--
John *H*

JG2U wrote:
On Sat, 3 May 2008 19:28:32 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

The ringleader of the 3 caballeros must realize that in his absence, this
group has become much more peaceful and civilized. Is he capable of putting
2 and 2 together, and deducing that he is the problem?

That deserves being quoted, and posted again and again.

He is completely incapable of that. *We already saw evidence of his
affliction two days ago.

Y'all will just get him started again.
--
John *H*

I see they are over at Chuck's doing their damnest to stir **** and
tell him what is good content (what THEY want to talk about) versus
bad content (what they know nothing about). I like how JimH thinks
that using his son to bolster his ego is on topic, but eating and
cooking isn't!
Senior Member

JG2U wrote:
On Sat, 3 May 2008 19:28:32 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

The ringleader of the 3 caballeros must realize that in his absence, this
group has become much more peaceful and civilized. Is he capable of putting
2 and 2 together, and deducing that he is the problem?

That deserves being quoted, and posted again and again.

He is completely incapable of that. *We already saw evidence of his
affliction two days ago.

Y'all will just get him started again.
--
John *H*

I see they are over at Chuck's doing their damnest to stir **** and
tell him what is good content (what THEY want to talk about) versus
bad content (what they know nothing about). I like how JimH thinks
that using his son to bolster his ego is on topic, but eating and
cooking isn't!- Hide quoted text -

Hey loog.. uh, not to be an ass, but................ we really don't
care what's going on there, that's why we dont go... But thanks
for the effort anyway. Hey, if you need something to do, post thost
fishing pics you promised us

Idiots of Alt.Sailing.Asa Capt. Rob ASA 9 February 8th 06 02:48 AM
Republican Idiots!! Gilligan ASA 1 November 17th 03 03:35 AM
"Conservative" Idiots! Myron Florin ASA 7 October 15th 03 12:51 AM