DK DK is offline

Default The three idiots have left the building

It was refreshing to see the that the top three newsgroup bozos have
left - even if for a day.

No narcissism from the leader.

No attacks and OT bull**** from the first mate.

No lame follow up posts from the puppy.

While Chuck has put together a fine board, he needs more content from
real boaters. The three stooges have finally assembled there but the
leader has already posted carefully worded attack posts and the others
are posting replies that are mostly lame rhetoric.

The leader's mental affliction prevents him from not reading every post
here despite his claim of killfiles. That is well established. The
other two may have more self-control but only time will tell.

I think both "places" will serve their purpose. New people are more
likely to stumble across this board so the demise that the demented,
lying leader predicted will simply never happen.

On May 1, 8:12*pm, DK wrote:
[...]

It's certainly nice a peaceful!

On May 2, 8:38*am, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 2 May 2008 05:31:42 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On May 1, 8:12*pm, DK wrote:
[...]

Now if we can hold back on the anger inciting political ****, maybe it'll
stay that way!

Let's hope so.
--
John *H*- Hide quoted text -

Oh, why don't you just go... I can't do it.

Funny how all the chinaspam has backed off to normal levels, maybe
Goo....... cough. I notice it drove a lot of folks to other waters for
a while there. Personally, I am here for as long as I am here. Most of
you know I have been known to take a couple of years off here and
there too. Really not interested in a "dedicated" boat group. I am
small nuts to most of you and the rest, I really have little but very
local info to add so I tell my stories of my river trips and when I am
not boating, chit chat with my buds... (you all).

Boating? Yeah, I had some big plans for the summer, should have been
working on my first hull by now but my lungs still say no. I am
hopefully picking up that 21 foot sailboat this weekend (and you all
wondered why I was suckin' up to SM and I still may give building a
shot but probably not at the level I had hoped for. Still have the
Brockway under the garage, I really want to pull it out this weekend,
we will see. I have a great little John Gardner 14 foot sailing dory
about completed in the backyard, I would also like to work on that.
errrrr. Hopefully you all are out on the water by now.

Oh well. Now we are the old guard The ones of us who are left. I say
we let this "sailmomma" take an immediate seat at the table of
experience, sounds like she has a lot of blowboat time. Something, the
old, OG did not really have, 'cept maybe Don, but now even he is a
stinkpotter like us Anyway, boaters and the like will find us,
others will get bored of the bland same old, same old of "how to set
an anchor", and "what are the regs for lighting if you are upsidedown
and.....?" and most will probably end up coming back in one form or
another.

In the meantime I will post some more music, boats, dirtbike, and
maybe even a couple of sarcastic shots at my friends.. for now, that
is my before coffee ramble.

Go Google.. Go summer.

Just Wait
Senior Member

On May 2, 10:19*am, wrote:

In the meantime I will post some more music, boats, dirtbike, and
maybe even a couple of sarcastic shots at my friends.. for now, that
is my before coffee ramble.

Go Google.. Go summer.

Just Wait

oooops, posted that from another email.. tha was me FloydOfPink
aka, Justwaitafrekinminute. I know FOP is a lame handle, but I needed
something quick for craigslist.

On May 2, 10:27*am, wrote:
On May 2, 10:19*am, wrote:

In the meantime I will post some more music, boats, dirtbike, and
maybe even a couple of sarcastic shots at my friends.. for now, that
is my before coffee ramble.

Go Google.. Go summer.

Just Wait

oooops, posted that from another email.. tha was me FloydOfPink
aka, Justwaitafrekinminute. I know FOP is a lame handle, but I needed
something quick for craigslist.

I'd like to get a chance to get up your way and watch/participate in
some boat building! Then we can go fishing and play some geetar.
Senior Member

On May 2, 10:31*am, wrote:
On May 2, 10:27*am, wrote:

On May 2, 10:19*am, wrote:

In the meantime I will post some more music, boats, dirtbike, and
maybe even a couple of sarcastic shots at my friends.. for now, that
is my before coffee ramble.

Go Google.. Go summer.

Just Wait

oooops, posted that from another email.. tha was me FloydOfPink
aka, Justwaitafrekinminute. I know FOP is a lame handle, but I needed
something quick for craigslist.

I'd like to get a chance to get up your way and watch/participate in
some boat building! Then we can go fishing and play some geetar.

Anytime.. I have not picked up a sander yet. I am feeling better every
day. Still, fishin' I can do that. It's trout season here now, maybe
some of those good crappie too.

I am surprised you can't hear me from there. I have a monster amp,
It's a Peavey 210 Watt with 2 12" Scorpion speakers in the cab.. When
I crank it up it is actually too loud as to be uncomfortable,
literally shakes the frekin' neighborhood... I play in my livingroom,
it is just waaaaaay too much, that's why I am selling it. Not to wory
however I plan on replacing it with it with one of these:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D28dWjt1euM&feature=related

A nice 30 watts, beautiful warm sound. The model I am looking at is
the same head with a seperate matching cab. Very old school look, I
love the beige color. really looks nice with my guitar too. I have
played it with a Tele for a while at the reatailer, it is a beautiful
warm amp. I can't wait to hear it at home. It's also getting me the
opportunity to play a lot of guitars.

JW

On May 2, 11:03*am, wrote:
On May 2, 10:31*am, wrote:

On May 2, 10:27*am, wrote:

On May 2, 10:19*am, wrote:

[...]

JW- Hide quoted text -

I've got a Peavey hooked up to my Strat! My basement is a daylight
basement in back, and that's my bar/brewery/pool room/sound studio/
party room/etc. I've got alot of percussion stuff along with guitars
and such. We have a lot of fun and sometimes some nice, albeit strange
sounds come from there! One of my amps is an old, old Heathkit that
has a great sound.

On May 2, 12:28*pm, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 2 May 2008 07:27:10 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On May 2, 10:19*am, wrote:

In the meantime I will post some more music, boats, dirtbike, and
maybe even a couple of sarcastic shots at my friends.. for now, that
is my before coffee ramble.

Go Google.. Go summer.

Just Wait

oooops, posted that from another email.. tha was me FloydOfPink
aka, Justwaitafrekinminute. I know FOP is a lame handle, but I needed
something quick for craigslist.

Glad to see you back anyway. Now, please do tell us what lighting is needed
when upside down, trolling for stripers, at midnight.
--
John *H*

Don't need no steekin' light.

Idiots of Alt.Sailing.Asa Capt. Rob ASA 9 February 8th 06 02:48 AM
Republican Idiots!! Gilligan ASA 1 November 17th 03 03:35 AM
"Conservative" Idiots! Myron Florin ASA 7 October 15th 03 12:51 AM