Myron Florin

Default "Conservative" Idiots!

They call themselves Conservatives but they're really idiots.
"Rush Limbaugh is a user, not a dealer, so he needs treatment instead of
prosecution and prison time" is the current chant of "Conservatives". But
before Rush's problem they and Rush called for harsh penalties!

The hypocritical pieces of garbage!

The quantities of pills he bought qualify him as a dealer! Opiate possesion
is a felony!!

Why can't they live under the very laws they legislate?

Because they are the enemies of liberty! That's right!!

The very words of a REAL CONSERVATIVE (today, what is known as a Libetarian)
tests this "morality" and shows the contradictions of today's
Conservatives.

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice" - you own your own body and
there should be no laws contradicting this, if you want to take dope - go
ahead, it's not the government's business!

"Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue" - the icing on the cake.
Apparently only some laws apply to some people some of the time. Why don't
the very laws Rush advocated apply to him? Why aren't Conservatives calling
for full application of the law? Why is the law no good here? We ARE a
nation of law aren't we?

Thankfully Barry Goldwater had more common sense and vision than all of
today's Conservatives combined.

"I am not interested in streamlining government or making it more efficient
for I mean to reduce its size"

And yet the leviathan grows!

Lady Pilot

"Myron Florin" wrote in message

Why would a chick like you and "Sidney Greenstreet" from Evergreen,
Colorado share the same IP?

LP

Jonathan Ganz

My favorite:

"We've outlawed the Soviet Union. We begin bombing in 5 minutes."

Shortly thereafter, the Cold War ended.

"Myron Florin" wrote in message
.net...
[...]

katysails

Why would a chick like you and "Sidney Greenstreet" from Evergreen,
Colorado share the same IP?

LP
sigh....
Gilly sock puppets....there name is legion....
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Myron Florin

Myron Florin is a man, the lead accordianist on Lawrence Welk.
The IP we share is Earthlink, along with about one million other people.
As for Evergreen, Colorado you'll have to try again. I use a dial up service
into Longmont.

Myron