Gilligan

Default Republican Idiots!!

A good portion of the Republicans on this newsgroup are idiots. They let the
likes of Bobsprit lead them around by the nose and allow him to kick their
butts.
Their arguments are, at best, weak and pack no punch. I, Gilligan, can crush
the liberal tide and straighten out the confused and wimpish Republicans!
Capt Neal take note!

Liberal lie #1:
"Bush squandered the budget surplus"

"Aha aah ha ahah haa haa ahhh aha ha!!", I say!

The budget surplus exists only because the taxpayers are overtaxed.
Clinton's henchman predicted that Americans will remain overtaxed in the
future, hence a budget surplus. Simply put:

budget surplus = overtaxation.

Remember, the government does not create wealth. It can only redistribute
it.

Liberal and Republican lie #2:

We are in the middle east to install democracy.

"Aha haa aha aah hah hahah ahaha!", I say!

We are in the middle east to kill as many terrorists as possible. They have
declared America a mortal enemy and have killed thousands of Americans. Our
benevolent government, acting within full jurisdiction of our great
Constitution, has taken on the responsibility of the common defense. There's
no better way to execute this than to simply kill as many terrorists as
possible. A foriegn nations "soveriegnty" takes back seat to America's best
interest, which is protecting our own freedom and way of life. Screw nation
building, screw installing democracy and screw oil interests. We must kill
as many of our mortal enemies as possible. It's a shame that our American
troops get killed. Personally I would prefer the use of low yield atomic
weapons. These terrorists are savages and only understand force. America
must be cold, calculating and brutal in dealing with these types.

I have spoken!

Gilligan

Bobsprit

Gilligan,

You're an idiot! You sail a rowboat with tarp sails. The biggest water you
ever see is when the storm drains at WalMart clog up during a downpour.

Bwahahahahahaha!

My stereo is much better than yours!

RB

ink.net...