HK HK is offline

Default As much as I like Windoze...

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:01:28 -0400, hk penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|...if I were starting over, or as a newbie, I'd go with the Apple stuff.
| It's simply far more elegant, and the level of tech support available
|from some of the smaller vendors who supply Mac software is incredible.
|I was trying to set up a popular backup program for the Mac, not the one
|that comes with it, and I actually got emails of help from the author of
|the program.
|
|But it is the well-engineered (and overpriced!) hardware that I really like.

Anybody following the furor caused by this company?
http://www.psystar.com/

Yup. At the moment, it isn't clear whether it really is a company. A
couple of the Mac user sites are following developments there closely,
and apparently several individuals checked out the location where the
company supposedly had its assembly site and found nothing there but
another "Reggie."

If the company turns out to be legit, I'll order a unit. I was going to
build my own desktop Mac just for grins. There are several sites that
outline how to do that. :}
Jim Jim is offline

"HK" wrote in message
Gene Kearns wrote:
On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:01:28 -0400, hk penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|...if I were starting over, or as a newbie, I'd go with the Apple stuff.
| It's simply far more elegant, and the level of tech support available
|from some of the smaller vendors who supply Mac software is incredible.
|I was trying to set up a popular backup program for the Mac, not the one
|that comes with it, and I actually got emails of help from the author of
|the program.
|
|But it is the well-engineered (and overpriced!) hardware that I really
like.

Anybody following the furor caused by this company?
http://www.psystar.com/

Yup. At the moment, it isn't clear whether it really is a company. A
couple of the Mac user sites are following developments there closely, and
apparently several individuals checked out the location where the company
supposedly had its assembly site and found nothing there but another
"Reggie."

If the company turns out to be legit, I'll order a unit. I was going to
build my own desktop Mac just for grins. There are several sites that
outline how to do that. :}

Looks like it might be another lobsta boat.
http://www.efluxmedia.com/news_Dont_...sed_16470.html

HK HK is offline

Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Gene Kearns wrote:
On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:01:28 -0400, hk penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|...if I were starting over, or as a newbie, I'd go with the Apple
stuff. | It's simply far more elegant, and the level of tech support
available |from some of the smaller vendors who supply Mac software
is incredible. |I was trying to set up a popular backup program for
the Mac, not the one |that comes with it, and I actually got emails
of help from the author of |the program.

|But it is the well-engineered (and overpriced!) hardware that I
really like.

Anybody following the furor caused by this company?
http://www.psystar.com/

Yup. At the moment, it isn't clear whether it really is a company. A
couple of the Mac user sites are following developments there closely,
and apparently several individuals checked out the location where the
company supposedly had its assembly site and found nothing there but
another "Reggie."

If the company turns out to be legit, I'll order a unit. I was going
to build my own desktop Mac just for grins. There are several sites
that outline how to do that. :}

Looks like it might be another lobsta boat.
http://www.efluxmedia.com/news_Dont_...sed_16470.html

Ahh, it's Eisboch's good buddy, CrappyJim of Florida.
Jim Jim is offline

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Gene Kearns wrote:
On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:01:28 -0400, hk penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|...if I were starting over, or as a newbie, I'd go with the Apple
stuff. | It's simply far more elegant, and the level of tech support
available |from some of the smaller vendors who supply Mac software is
incredible. |I was trying to set up a popular backup program for the
Mac, not the one |that comes with it, and I actually got emails of help
from the author of |the program.

|But it is the well-engineered (and overpriced!) hardware that I really
like.

Anybody following the furor caused by this company?
http://www.psystar.com/

Yup. At the moment, it isn't clear whether it really is a company. A
couple of the Mac user sites are following developments there closely,
and apparently several individuals checked out the location where the
company supposedly had its assembly site and found nothing there but
another "Reggie."

If the company turns out to be legit, I'll order a unit. I was going to
build my own desktop Mac just for grins. There are several sites that
outline how to do that. :}

Looks like it might be another lobsta boat.
http://www.efluxmedia.com/news_Dont_...sed_16470.html

Ahh, it's Eisboch's good buddy, CrappyJim of Florida.

Ahh, it's another of old demented Harry's revelations. It really must suck
to be you. Eh.

HK HK is offline

Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Gene Kearns wrote:
On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:01:28 -0400, hk penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|...if I were starting over, or as a newbie, I'd go with the Apple
stuff. | It's simply far more elegant, and the level of tech
support available |from some of the smaller vendors who supply Mac
software is incredible. |I was trying to set up a popular backup
program for the Mac, not the one |that comes with it, and I
actually got emails of help from the author of |the program.

|But it is the well-engineered (and overpriced!) hardware that I
really like.

Anybody following the furor caused by this company?
http://www.psystar.com/

Yup. At the moment, it isn't clear whether it really is a company. A
couple of the Mac user sites are following developments there
closely, and apparently several individuals checked out the location
where the company supposedly had its assembly site and found nothing
there but another "Reggie."

If the company turns out to be legit, I'll order a unit. I was going
to build my own desktop Mac just for grins. There are several sites
that outline how to do that. :}

Looks like it might be another lobsta boat.
http://www.efluxmedia.com/news_Dont_...sed_16470.html

Ahh, it's Eisboch's good buddy, CrappyJim of Florida.

Ahh, it's another of old demented Harry's revelations. It really must
suck to be you. Eh.

Why would you say that, CrappyJim? At least I am not you. Oh,
wait...you're one of Eisboch's preferred buddies, right?

:)

Jim Jim is offline

Default As much as I like Windoze...(Its about Harry of course)

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Gene Kearns wrote:
On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:01:28 -0400, hk penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|...if I were starting over, or as a newbie, I'd go with the Apple
stuff. | It's simply far more elegant, and the level of tech support
available |from some of the smaller vendors who supply Mac software
is incredible. |I was trying to set up a popular backup program for
the Mac, not the one |that comes with it, and I actually got emails
of help from the author of |the program.

|But it is the well-engineered (and overpriced!) hardware that I
really like.

Anybody following the furor caused by this company?
http://www.psystar.com/

Yup. At the moment, it isn't clear whether it really is a company. A
couple of the Mac user sites are following developments there closely,
and apparently several individuals checked out the location where the
company supposedly had its assembly site and found nothing there but
another "Reggie."

If the company turns out to be legit, I'll order a unit. I was going
to build my own desktop Mac just for grins. There are several sites
that outline how to do that. :}

Looks like it might be another lobsta boat.
http://www.efluxmedia.com/news_Dont_...sed_16470.html

Ahh, it's Eisboch's good buddy, CrappyJim of Florida.

Ahh, it's another of old demented Harry's revelations. It really must
suck to be you. Eh.

Why would you say that, CrappyJim? At least I am not you. Oh,
wait...you're one of Eisboch's preferred buddies, right?

:)
I can think of a number of reasons it would suck to be you, but lets focus
on one for the moment. There are number of us here that have pleasant
encounters or genuine friendships with others in this group. This appears
to cause you to be bitter and jealous in the style of a schoolyard
juvenile. Just because you have 10+ years posting here you are not entitled
to friendship. You can't demand friendship. You can't feign friendship. You
may have alliances, but they are not your friends. If you want to remain
friendless, don't change a thing.You are perfect for the role.(I ;-)

HK HK is offline

Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Gene Kearns wrote:
On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:01:28 -0400, hk penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|...if I were starting over, or as a newbie, I'd go with the
Apple stuff. | It's simply far more elegant, and the level of
tech support available |from some of the smaller vendors who
supply Mac software is incredible. |I was trying to set up a
popular backup program for the Mac, not the one |that comes with
it, and I actually got emails of help from the author of |the
program.

|But it is the well-engineered (and overpriced!) hardware that I
really like.

Anybody following the furor caused by this company?
http://www.psystar.com/

Yup. At the moment, it isn't clear whether it really is a company.
A couple of the Mac user sites are following developments there
closely, and apparently several individuals checked out the
location where the company supposedly had its assembly site and
found nothing there but another "Reggie."

If the company turns out to be legit, I'll order a unit. I was
going to build my own desktop Mac just for grins. There are
several sites that outline how to do that. :}

Looks like it might be another lobsta boat.
http://www.efluxmedia.com/news_Dont_...sed_16470.html

Ahh, it's Eisboch's good buddy, CrappyJim of Florida.

Ahh, it's another of old demented Harry's revelations. It really must
suck to be you. Eh.

Why would you say that, CrappyJim? At least I am not you. Oh,
wait...you're one of Eisboch's preferred buddies, right?

:)
I can think of a number of reasons it would suck to be you, but lets
focus on one for the moment. There are number of us here that have
pleasant encounters or genuine friendships with others in this group.
This appears to cause you to be bitter and jealous in the style of a
schoolyard juvenile. Just because you have 10+ years posting here you
are not entitled to friendship. You can't demand friendship. You can't
feign friendship. You may have alliances, but they are not your
friends. If you want to remain friendless, don't change a thing.You
are perfect for the role.(I ;-)

There are *maybe* three or four people left in this newsgroup with whom
I would enjoy a "pleasant encounter" or a personal friendship. I assure
you, you are not in that group. Your slimeball behavior here is one of
the reasons why this newsgroup is in the toilet. Perhaps you, Loogy,
Reggie, BAR, and the rest of the turds should get together for a
barbecue and circle jerk.

On Apr 17, 1:17*pm, "Jim" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

. ..

Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Jim wrote:

http://www.efluxmedia.com/news_Dont_...ull_Only_Get_M....

Ahh, it's Eisboch's good buddy, CrappyJim of Florida.

Ahh, it's another of old demented Harry's revelations. It really must
suck to be you. Eh.

Why would you say that, CrappyJim? At least I am not you. Oh,
wait...you're one of Eisboch's preferred buddies, right?

:)
I can think of a number of reasons it would suck to be you, but lets focus
on one for the moment. There are number of us here that have pleasant
encounters or genuine friendships with others in this group. This appears
to cause you to be bitter and jealous in the style of a schoolyard
juvenile. Just because you have 10+ years posting here you are not entitled
to friendship. You can't demand friendship. You can't feign friendship. You
may have alliances, but they are not your friends. If you want to remain
friendless, don't change a thing.You are perfect for the role.(I ;-)- Hide quoted text -

You have to remember. The only people here that Harry wants to have
anything to do with are those that believe his lies and don't have the
balls to say anything to him about his childish low life actions. JimH
and Don, that's it.
Jim Jim is offline

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Gene Kearns wrote:
On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:01:28 -0400, hk penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|...if I were starting over, or as a newbie, I'd go with the Apple
stuff. | It's simply far more elegant, and the level of tech
support available |from some of the smaller vendors who supply Mac
software is incredible. |I was trying to set up a popular backup
program for the Mac, not the one |that comes with it, and I
actually got emails of help from the author of |the program.

|But it is the well-engineered (and overpriced!) hardware that I
really like.

Anybody following the furor caused by this company?
http://www.psystar.com/

Yup. At the moment, it isn't clear whether it really is a company. A
couple of the Mac user sites are following developments there
closely, and apparently several individuals checked out the location
where the company supposedly had its assembly site and found nothing
there but another "Reggie."

If the company turns out to be legit, I'll order a unit. I was going
to build my own desktop Mac just for grins. There are several sites
that outline how to do that. :}

Looks like it might be another lobsta boat.
http://www.efluxmedia.com/news_Dont_...sed_16470.html

Ahh, it's Eisboch's good buddy, CrappyJim of Florida.

Ahh, it's another of old demented Harry's revelations. It really must
suck to be you. Eh.

Why would you say that, CrappyJim? At least I am not you. Oh,
wait...you're one of Eisboch's preferred buddies, right?

:)
I can think of a number of reasons it would suck to be you, but lets
focus on one for the moment. There are number of us here that have
pleasant encounters or genuine friendships with others in this group.
This appears to cause you to be bitter and jealous in the style of a
schoolyard juvenile. Just because you have 10+ years posting here you
are not entitled to friendship. You can't demand friendship. You can't
feign friendship. You may have alliances, but they are not your friends.
If you want to remain friendless, don't change a thing.You are perfect
for the role.(I ;-)

There are *maybe* three or four people left in this newsgroup with whom I
would enjoy a "pleasant encounter" or a personal friendship. I assure you,
you are not in that group. Your slimeball behavior here is one of the
reasons why this newsgroup is in the toilet. Perhaps you, Loogy, Reggie,
BAR, and the rest of the turds should get together for a barbecue and
circle jerk.

Let's hope your dream comes true. There must be someone out there that would
be willing to meet you. :-{ ))).
Over and Out!

Jim Jim is offline

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
. ..

For Windoze Fans Only HK General 6 April 10th 08 02:27 AM
Tired of Windoze? hk General 0 March 28th 08 09:27 PM
Morons that rant about new versions of Windoze jamesgangnc[_2_] General 34 March 26th 08 04:48 PM
Safari windoze browser Gordon Cruising 0 June 12th 07 05:22 PM